Thread: Help Need Wrong Turn

Does anybody know if they have a screener or even better a dvd rip for this movie thanks
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by MuGen_PoWeR@22 July 2003 - 02:41
    Does anybody know if they have a screener or even better a dvd rip for this movie thanks
    There is no Screener or DvD Rip out yet! As soon as they do, trust me I will get it and post if nobody does before me.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by newcster68+22 July 2003 - 07:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 22 July 2003 - 07:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MuGen_PoWeR@22 July 2003 - 02:41
    There is no Screener or DvD Rip out yet&#33; As soon as they do, trust me I will get it and post if nobody does before me. [/b][/quote]
    thanks again lol

HELL YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wrong turn is the biggest pile of stinking poo i have ever looked at and quite frankly,anyone who likes the film does not like horrors.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    well simply i happen not to have see it and thats why i want to download it

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Wrong turn is the biggest pile of stinking poo i have ever looked at and quite frankly,anyone who likes the film does not like horrors.
    Sick Monkey is right, wot a load of shit this movie is, i hate teen horror crap... it gives hillbilly&#39;s a bad name

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by MuGen_PoWeR@22 July 2003 - 16:15
    Didnt mean to offend fella,like you i wanted to see it before i watched it.Its just a shame its rubbish,maybe you will like it but if your a horror fan,then you probably will agree.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by sickmonkey+22 July 2003 - 19:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickmonkey @ 22 July 2003 - 19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MuGen_PoWeR@22 July 2003 - 16:15
    Didnt mean to offend fella,like you i wanted to see it before i watched it.Its just a shame its rubbish,maybe you will like it but if your a horror fan,then you probably will agree. [/b][/quote]
    i know that u didnt want to offend anybody so none taken