Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Gear ?

Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yeah i got them all from Season 1 - 9

Will watch 10th one later
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Yes get them all.

Sure some of the car reviews will be outdated... but it's not all about the car reviews. It's all about the beautiful camera work... Jeremy Clarkson's rants about this and that... and the crazy stunts they pull. Like turning a Reliant Robin into a space shuttle and launching it (complete with booster rocket)... that made a pretty big bang when it came down. More recently, trying to cross the english channel in a home made amphibious car... travelling across America with cars that had been graffitied with slogans designed to cause offence (and almost getting beaten up and/or shot in the process).... there are so many brilliant segments on Top Gear, and that's before you even start on the cars, the interviews, the Stig's driving, and every other bloody thing that makes this show awesome.

Seriously - it's all good fun. You don't get bored. Just do it!

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Acid_death69's Avatar confuddled?!
    I woulget every single episode if i could its just an amazing show and i watch whenever i can

*edit*
    think the best episode i ever watched was when they all got tractors and that. i wa just laffing through out the whole episode
    Last edited by Acid_death69; 12-02-2007 at 03:13 PM.

My name is Dan for the people who care!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Top gear is great I always watch it. Jeremy rox
    HT

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Glad you decide to get them all. TG is one of those things that never gets to old, you can allways laugh at Clarksons coments,enjoy beautifull cars on some great locations, exellent camera work.... And perhaps they are bit outdated but like you care about that when you watching race betwen Ferrari and airplane? Durring wich Clarkson shows why you need ducktape in Ferrari
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    First, thanks for using the search feature. Second, it's unfortunate that the shows future is somewhat in doubt. The show is going as strong as ever. I hope they can get a few more series out of it.
    See ya in another life, brother.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Also make sure u got the uk top gear not the american edited version.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Second, it's unfortunate that the shows future is somewhat in doubt.
    what?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Second, it's unfortunate that the shows future is somewhat in doubt.
    what?
    lol yea its in no doubt its going strong as ever and should be ack for the second half of the year, even with clarksons silly outbursts.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Top gear's AWESOME.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast