Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Gear ?

Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hey guys,

I am sure there are lots of Top Gear fans out here

I havent followed it much but recently watch an ep so what i wanted to ask was, Is it worth getting episodes of all previous 9 seasons ? i.e the previous ones must be outdated na so not much use or it'll be worth it ?

Thanx
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If your a fan then yes i have most of the specials but i don't collect the series i download them if i miss it on tv it's going to be hard to find the whole lot unless you could point me in the right direction as i have never thought of downloading all 10 complete series

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    dont do it. I thought 24 was the greatest show ever and d/l'ed all 5 seasons. watched the first season before I realised it was the same thing over and over. didnt watch the other 4 seasons, and wasted 30 gb of buffer

atleast get the seasons 1 at a time, u might get bored of it

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    lol...

Although i loved 24... Every season except 6th

But Top Gear is diff thing.. Well i wont say i am car fanatic.. But yeah i do have interest.. and i wont mind learning a few things as well as enjoy the show

Also i wasnt downloading it... My friend already has it.. Was just wondering if i should make the copy
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well, I believe you're safe downloading from season 4 or 5 (s4=2004) onwards. It's not like even half of the cars they process in their shows are outdated by now. Many are supercars that will still be important today and don't forget about the 60-90's classics theme they have every now and then either.

The only thing I consciously remember that is most certainly outdated today are market tips for second-hand cars like they had in the first couple of seasons. They had some hilarious stuff in the earlier seasons too, I still remember vividly how they tried to destroy a Toyota pickup truck by putting the car on the top of a large building and blowing said piece of architecture to pieces

By the way, the torrent should be free leech on tv.torrents.ro. I haven't ever downloaded it because this is a show I've been watching for years but considering that each torrent above 10GB in size is FL on their tracker, this pack should be as well.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    barakokula's Avatar hard to thrill BT Rep: +1
    Yep,what he said.
    This season is probably their best one so far,but the others are also good,you don't get bored watching it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    dont do it. I thought 24 was the greatest show ever and d/l'ed all 5 seasons. watched the first season before I realised it was the same thing over and over. didnt watch the other 4 seasons, and wasted 30 gb of buffer

atleast get the seasons 1 at a time, u might get bored of it
    You're comparing Top Gear to 24

And anyway, you're talking complete nonsense

Did you fall out of the mental tree and hit every branch on the way down?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Dexter has been very good this season.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    QazQaz007's Avatar I got your Newcomer
    yes do everone of them are great the cars are very different and its just funny to you wont

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    helsing's Avatar überleetzor
    As a fan of Top Gear i suggest you have them all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast