Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SCC doesn't like polish users?

LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    very very bad

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

FTW
    Mr Angry

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Feeling is right. And people can say whatever they want to say, as it is their personal opinion. Still, SCC does not justify that kind of behavior, and the guys involved will be taken care of.

Edit: Well if you would have read the FAQ, it says no requests. + it clearly states we do not change nicknames.

Well deserved if you ask me.

Edit2:

From Leecher at 2007-10-12 00:47:11 (6 weeks ago) GMT How you doing there Chalisto. I would like to request my name to be changed from "Leecher" to "LinkS"

Thanks in regard
    For that you got disabled buddy.
    Last edited by Chalisto; 11-24-2007 at 06:35 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    Racism is personal opinion, if you dont like someone and call them names for being silly little newbs, then its up to them, their own opinion.
    nothing new from you like always.

edit: i have always said that SCC have the worst staff

edit: didint mean abouth u Chalisto u are good if i can said that..never have problems with you,but other staff are bad.
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 11-24-2007 at 06:48 PM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Thank you, we love you too. <3

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    but let me give you a little example for what users at scc do get a warning:

the guy received an answer from the admin: "warned for stupidity"

isn't this a nice way to treat members?
    I'm not really in the mood to write a long paragraph about the initial issue of this thread but let me tell you something to clear up the warning you mentioned, Polarbear.

There has been a news item on the front page that not only mentions but also explains the whole hit&run/ratio issue and it was posted 5 days before this guy asked in the forums. I am generous enought to forget about the FAQ/Rules links because they're at the bottom of the page but his thread still reeks of stupidity. That he got warned for it was unfortunate but it is deserved for anybody who is unable to read the newspage.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    [quote=Daniel;2443035]
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    but let me give you a little example for what users at scc do get a warning:

the guy received an answer from the admin: "warned for stupidity"

isn't this a nice way to treat members?

. that is just wrong . why do those people still use that site ? its nothing special you know. a 0day site among 100 others

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Yes of course, SCC is nothing special compared to the 100 others.

I can see where you are coming from.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    antonpolaco's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    Feeling is right. And people can say whatever they want to say, as it is their personal opinion. Still, SCC does not justify that kind of behavior, and the guys involved will be taken care of.
    Chalisto, thanks for taking part in this discusion

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Wow...blatantly racist...to say you 'liked Poland better when it was part of Germany' implies support of Hitler.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast