Thread: Enter The Matrix Rip!

lil help
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    There are hashes in the verified hashes section of gameworld. I don't know how 2 linnk the post but it is called Enter the Matrix, Verified

3. Games   -   #3
    READ MY WORDS

RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

4. Games   -   #4
    Why the F do peope still want RIP's if you are on a 56k, then get broadband if you are out of range get satellite. As you will notice, most things are not ripped anymore, no point. If they are ripped they are not spread because broadbanders aint Fu**in with that shit no more.

Sorry just got tired of stupid Rip Requests
    The answer is no, and if there was you would not be able to find it.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by toddiscool@12 July 2003 - 05:23
    Why the F do peope still want RIP's if you are on a 56k, then get broadband if you are out of range get satellite. As you will notice, most things are not ripped anymore, no point. If they are ripped they are not spread because broadbanders aint Fu**in with that shit no more.

Sorry just got tired of stupid Rip Requests
    The answer is no, and if there was you would not be able to find it.
    if u want rip go to this My Webpage[/URL] u even can downloaded pice by pice good for 56k .glad if i helped not like this gyt satelite & other shit forum is for helping people not to discrase them.

8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.
    *Not Here You Can't! Read the faqs and rules.

6. Games   -   #6
    8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.
    HMMM

7. Games   -   #7
    im on broadband and wud still like a RIP of this game. i mean 4cds!!!

8. Games   -   #8
    deleted

9. Games   -   #9
    edgar can u plz PM me the link?