Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a new Full-HD TV

carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hi all!

I have decided to buy a new TV for my ps3. I thought of a Full-HD, 46 inch lcd TV for around 40.000 dollars. I have a sony-TV right now and I'm quiet of happy with it but I want full hd and bigger screen. I looked on Sharp LC-46XD1E before because someone said that it was the best right now but that was some time ago and the price sank alot recently in sweden. There are comming so many new models all the time so I'm not so sure which is the best:/ Are those new TV: s for like 70.000 dollars much better than the older ones or are they expensive cause they are new? Please help me out here

cheers
    Seize the Day

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    You say you own a PS3? Sorry can't help you.

But seriously, 'Full HD' is 1080p. Also, what currency does Sweden use? I could help better if I knew how much it was in US$.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    "I have decided to buy a new TV for my ps3" You should understand that I own a ps3.

I wrote in usdollar before if you wonder. 1 us dollar is 6 swedish kroner (kr) so 40.000 usd is like 25.000 kr
    Seize the Day

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I dont get it, you want to spend $40..or $40,000?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    You'll get a hell of a tv for 40 grand!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    ops:/ my bad 4000 dollars is what i meant How can I be so stupid:/ Probably just tired. Well i can say that Sony KDL-46W3000 costs around 4000 dollars in sweden so something in that price would be nice
    Seize the Day

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    lynx's Avatar .
    Why some people in Europe insist on quoting US prices astounds me, look around European sites and you will find deals that are just as good, and with far better chance of shipping to your country.

The first site on google found me that model (the Sharp one) for just under 950 UKP before tax, just over 12,200 SEK, though I doubt that particular site would ship to Sweden. You would have to add Swedish taxes too, but even then 15,250 SEK looks a lot better than what you were quoting.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Look at the samsungs, you dont need to spend 4k on a tv to get a good picture. I was in the bestbuy today and they looks really nice.

You can get a good 46 inch tv for under 2k.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Look at the samsungs, you dont need to spend 4k on a tv to get a good picture. I was in the bestbuy today and they looks really nice.

You can get a good 46 inch tv for under 2k.
    N. American Samsungs don't work in Europe, I don't think they have bestbuy in Sweden, and none of us use dollars.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Ok, thought us was the main country here:/ But I'm looking for a good 46 inch full-hdtv Can someone recommend some good? Don't think about prices now, I just want a good TV for my ps3.
    Seize the Day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast