Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Changing Lightbulb Jokes! Deliver Us Your Best!

Originally posted by zacspeed@26 July 2003 - 18:56
    well, if people weren't fucking racist...

--------------------

stupid americans piss me off
    equally as much as all other stupid people do
    how many fucking times????

americans are not a fucking race....
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Lounge   -   #22
    WHO THE HELL RUINED MY POST???????????????

This is a topic ment to deliver FUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY changing lightbulb jokes...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT A place to begin a racial flaming post&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

How many WHITE MORONIC INBRED REDNECKS, WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THE KKK does it take to change a lightbulb?

1. NONE because they&#39;re too busy fucking their mom&#39;s and sisters......

2. They&#39;re idiots.

3. they&#39;re idiots

4. they&#39;re idiots.

5. they&#39;re idiots.

6. they need to spend the whole day trying to remember is it&#39;s, "righty-tighty, or lefty loosey"

7. they don&#39;t use lightbulbs, they burn crosses

8. they&#39;re inbred idiots.

9. American is NOT a race.

10. the person they respect the monst, HITLER, was HOMOSEXUAL... Hitler LOOOOOVED to have his FUDGE PACKED...

11. They&#39;re gay and they&#39;re denying themselves..

12. They&#39;re idiots.

13. This is a JOKE POST, not a RACIAL INSULT post.

14. They&#39;re idiots, but at least they know the difference between right and wrong.... UH... wait a minute...

15. They never get a social disease, you have to be screwing OUTSIDE the familty to BRING something new into the gene pool..

16. Texas doesn&#39;t use lightbulbs, they just light cow manure and call it "Romantic Lighting"

17. they&#39;re idiots

18. they need to call in a machanic

19. if they think about the bulb, they forget to breathe

20. Being Stereotypical, they&#39;ll be CALLED that name...

If you act like the sterotypical term definition.. then YOU&#39;LL BE CALLED THAT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

like these white boy rapstar wannabes, thinking that they could get a, "Rap Contract," masturebate over pics of Eminem, walk around shooting like they&#39;re gangstas and shit.. Well.. they DESERVE to be called >>>>WIGGERS<<<<

At least black people come up with they&#39;re own ORIGINAL lifestyles&#33;&#33;&#33; >WIGGERS< are jsut copying them, and that is SO PATHETIC...

Black people RULE&#33;

Canadian&#39;s Rule&#33;

American is NOT a race&#33; but most people in the U.S. are so damn ignorant that They&#39;re the ones who need to be carpet bombed...

For an intersting look at U.S. citizens and the way people in the states can ruin it for the rest of them, I suggest you watch the movie "BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE" I wathed it the other day, and I had to say it made some good points....

Yes even about how stupid Canadian can be too.. I am a Canadian..

So leave the racial slang UP YOUR ASS and suck a nice glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP&#33;&#33;

JOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #23
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    to think I joined this joke for some light relief&#33;
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    How many people does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer: 2 because the first person usally screws up

Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Q: How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: Such number as may be deemed to perform the stated task in a timely and efficient manner within the strictures of the following agreement:

Whereas the party of the first part, also known as "The Lawyer", and the party of the second part, also known as "The Light Bulb", do hereby and forthwith agree to a transaction wherein the party of the second part (Light Bulb) shall be removed from the current position as a result of failure to perform previously agreed upon duties, i.e., the lighting, elucidation, and otherwise illumination of the area ranging from the front (north) door, through the entry way, terminating at an area just inside the primary living area, demarcated by the beginning of the carpet, any spillover illumination being at the option of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) and not required by the aforementioned agreement between the parties.

The aforementioned removal transaction shall include, but not be limited to, the following steps:

1.) The party of the first part (Lawyer) shall, with or without elevation at his option, by means of a chair, stepstool, ladder or any other means of elevation, grasp the party of the second part (Light Bulb) and rotate the party of the second part (Light Bulb) in a counter-clockwise direction, said direction being non- negotiable. Said grasping and rotation of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) shall be undertaken by the party of the first part (Lawyer) with every possible caution by the party of the first part (Lawyer) to maintain the structural integrity of the party of the second part (Light Bulb), notwithstanding the afore- mentioned failure of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) to perform the aforementioned customary and agreed upon duties. The foregoing notwithstanding, however, both parties stipulate that structural failure of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) may be incidental to the aforementioned failure to perform and in such case the party of the first part (Lawyer) shall be held blameless for such structural failure insofar as this agreement is concerned so long as the non-negotiable directional codicil (counter-clockwise) is observed by the party of the first part (Lawyer) throughout.

2.) Upon reaching a point where the party of the second part (Light Bulb) becomes separated from the party of the third part ("Receptacle"), the party of the first part (Lawyer) shall have the option of disposing of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) in a manner consistent with all applicable state, local and federal statutes.

3.) Once separation and disposal have been achieved, the party of the first part (Lawyer) shall have the option of beginning installation of the party of the fourth part ("New Light Bulb"). This installation shall occur in a manner consistent with the reverse of the procedures described in step one of this self- same document, being careful to note that the rotation should occur in a clockwise direction, said direction also being non- negotiable. NOTE: The above described steps may be performed, at the option of the party of the first part (Lawyer), by said party of the first part (Lawyer), by his heirs and assigns, or by any and all persons authorized by him to do so, the objective being to produce a level of illumination in the immediate vicinity of the aforementioned front (north) door consistent with maximization of ingress and revenue for the party of the fifth part, also known as "The Firm".

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@26 July 2003 - 17:57
    americans are not a fucking race....
    Maybe Americans are a mix of races, but if it isn&#39;t racist, it&#39;s still prejudice.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by Darkshade@28 July 2003 - 08:43
    Maybe Americans are a mix of races, but if it isn&#39;t racist, it&#39;s still prejudice.
    no, it&#39;s not

8. Lounge   -   #28
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    NOOb you must have left in a &#39;Get out claws&#39; in the lawyers method
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    wELL...HI-DE-HO&#33;

I can&#39;t believe my f**** EARS...or EYES ...or whatever...

WE got our own little bigot RIGHT HERE&#33;

Not that I would care one way or the other.... or anyone else for that matter.... did you ever take a good look at the world around you? Did you never even care. Did you wipe your ass the last time you took a shit? Did you ever look in the mirror?
    Did somebody tease you when you were a child? Were you ever a normal child? Did You have recurring dreams about Adolph? Did your family survive your childhood? Is this pure and irrevebersible non-sense? Of course it is&#33; What? Do you think I&#39;m writing all this bulls*** JUST FOR FUN???
    So... GO and have a BANANA&#33;

UrgaHooga, hoogaHooga, UrgaHooga,hooga&#33;&#33;&#33;

By the way.... did You know just HOW many BLONDES does it take to change a light-bulb? 13.

1. one reading the instructions out loud in Swahili
    2. another one translating Swahili into English
    3. another one reading the instructions out loud in English and asking two friends what the hell the other two are talking about in Swahili, and IF they maybe are gossiping, was the gossip about her???
    4. another one doing her fingernails
    5. another one doing her fingernails and asking what the hell the others are talking about in Swahili
    6. one understanding Swahili, but not wery good with English
    7. one wery good with English, but hopeless with Swahili
    8. one that has the replacement light-bulb
    9. one that CLAIMS to have the replacement light-bulb
    10. one that actually inserts the replacement light-bulb into place
    11. one that actually connects electricity into the replaced light-bulb
    12. one that , after the light is on, can finally read the instructions in Swahili
    13. one that after getting the instructions, and the right lighting goes and finally changes the bulb....

and then it blows after a good 0,5 minutes...

Well.... can&#39;t say that we haven&#39;t tried....

H.H.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by H.H.@29 July 2003 - 00:47
    wELL...HI-DE-HO&#33;

I can&#39;t believe my f**** EARS...or EYES ...or whatever...

WE got our own little bigot RIGHT HERE&#33;
    you talking about me??

and your joke is pretty poor by the way, did you make it up yourself...?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast