Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a collector?

A couple of weeks ago, well, probably around the time that oink went down, I realised I was a collector and an addict. Any new site, I'd grab despite not really needing it. Had about 15 trackers to my name which I bet is nothing compared to a lot around here. My computer spent every second of its life seeding to trackers I didn't need.

Then I thought, screw it, I don't actually need most of these as they're duplicates of ones I already have. Do I really need SCC is I have ScT etc. I then killed my libble, STmusic, funky, TheMuzic, SITR, Chronic, Pussy, MySpleen, REV TT, SCC (because the 1 week log in is BS) amongst a crapload of others. What am I left with? The 2 bits, ScT, TL, BrokenS, waffles, what and Blackcats which I don't use and is probably next to go, although I'll keep it for now because you never know when a tracker like that might come in handy.

Anyway. I thought, that's enough, well of course FtN would complete me but that's unlikely to happen any time soon.

Anyway, are you a collector, or cutting down and concentrating on a few like me?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I am sadly in way too many 0day sites atm. I just don't want to delete, becuase i like range to look site to site, when one site doesn't have what you want.

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    I have about 7 trackers and use 3 RevTT, SCC, TDC
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    A tracker collector? No. I may have joined many more trackers than I really need since I've been a member here at FST but I've let plenty of accounts get pruned because I don't need them.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    A tracker collector? No. I may have joined many more trackers than I really need since I've been a member here at FST but I've let plenty of accounts get pruned because I don't need them.
    Interesting way of putting it. You get them but let them get pruned. I supposed heaps are like that. Bit like saying you collect baseball cards but leave them lying around the house and don't care if mum throws them out. That was the step I was at before being active and pruning them myself.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    No. I generally have very purpose specific trackers. Blackcats for games, BS for apps, What for music, etc.

Right now I'm just working on the whole 0-day tracker angle.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    You might be on to something here...

Tracker Collector's Anonymous

My name is DannyGnxz, and I'm an addict

The Spirit of Something Greater

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    used to be
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i think im a collector, i like the thrill of being apart of many different communities
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    i think im a collector, i like the thrill of being apart of many different communities

Yeah, it makes me feel naughty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast