Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for BitMeTV invite, PLEASE !

KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hey FST members,

I'd like to ask you do you have a dream ? ... I think that everyone has their dreams so my dream is to become a member of BitMeTV. I'm crazy about TV shows, there's no day without me and TV shows.
    Could anyone invite me PLEASE ?

If you need any ratio proofs, speedtest or whatever just let me know.
    Of course I'm against trading but if someone has a dream to get something I'll try to manage it.

I'd love to get PM with good news from you FST members.
    Thanks.

BR,
    KiNdZiUs

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Skrooha's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    BMTV is hard request right now, they improved their cheating script and a lot of people get disabled + inviter looses his privileges, and gradually it gets rarer..

It's a great tracker, but really easy to loose account due to many reasons and people are afraid to invite strangers Well I hope you best, you seem to be a nice guy.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    gnlstryker's Avatar AUDACiTY BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    its better u get some other tracker besides bitmetv cause bitmetv staff are racists and scums and if i had the chance to use my bombs on their headquarters i would !!!

BITMETV STAFF THE WAY U GUYS RUN YOUR TRACKER I WANT TO MAKE U EAT DOG SHIT ! I HOPE U ARE THE NEXT TO BE TAKEN DOWN LIKE OINK !
    I'm the general salute me soldier !

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlstryker View Post
    its better u get some other tracker besides bitmetv cause bitmetv staff are racists and scums and if i had the chance to use my bombs on their headquarters i would !!!

BITMETV STAFF THE WAY U GUYS RUN YOUR TRACKER I WANT TO MAKE U EAT DOG SHIT ! I HOPE U ARE THE NEXT TO BE TAKEN DOWN LIKE OINK !
    dear god
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post

dear god
    LOL

@gnlstryker
    Racists?
    how come?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    MARINE619's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i think its very hard to get it!!

good luck!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

man, what's happened with you account ? I think that it was disabled without any reason and you couldn't do anything to get it back, is it true ?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +5

You are an idiot.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrooha View Post
    BMTV is hard request right now, they improved their cheating script and a lot of people get disabled + inviter looses his privileges, and gradually it gets rarer..

It's a great tracker, but really easy to loose account due to many reasons and people are afraid to invite strangers Well I hope you best, you seem to be a nice guy.
    thanks for good wishes, I hope that someday the sun will rise over my land too :-)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    WiseDoco's Avatar .::MusicLover::. BT Rep: +2
    I've heard some bad things about the staff there also... Hmmm... But I can't pass judgement as I don't have an account on BMTV, and I've only been at bitme a few weeks.

Hope you get an invite though, but you will have to find a good friend to get you one - as was said previously, they are getting rarer and rarer....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast