Thread: Best Affiliate Scheme?

TRshady
    I want some motivation to put some hard work into my site and I think making money would be just the thing. So what is the best money making program out there?

I have tried google but weren't accepted.

Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    TRshady
    been looking around, signed up with bravenet but they only pay when if someone follows your banner then registers which is bloody unlikely ...

Anyone know better programs to earn money by banners?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    TRshady
    lol, doesn't anyone here make money from my site?!?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Is it possible next time to put all that into one post instead of 3 different ones

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    TRshady
    Thanks for reminding me of how I should use a forum and yes I do know but I have a reason for each.

Each of them was to obviously bump the thread but I never like just posting 'bump', consider it spam so I include information. This also allowed me to inform users of the current situation and could have encouraged a post as I brought up another subject. The last post was a final bump made two days after when there was still no reply. Where as your last post wasn't even an attempt to be helpful and was just to make me look like I'm doing something wrong.

Please think before posting such comments in future.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by TRshady@23 July 2003 - 14:31
    Thanks for reminding me of how I should use a forum and yes I do know but I have a reason for each.

Each of them was to obviously bump the thread but I never like just posting 'bump', consider it spam so I include information. This also allowed me to inform users of the current situation and could have encouraged a post as I brought up another subject. The last post was a final bump made two days after when there was still no reply. Where as your last post wasn't even an attempt to be helpful and was just to make me look like I'm doing something wrong.

Please think before posting such comments in future.
    Your blowing this way out of proportion. Its really not that serious. And I meant no harm.

And why do you have to bump your threads? If the topic isnt moving then its just not moving, simple as that. Boring........ <<<<----yawn. Just kiddin.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    TRshady
    Very sorry, I didn&#39;t mean to sound mean or anything. Just that I&#39;ve never been a spammer and don&#39;t want to be thought of that way. Also, I think I would have a good idea of how to use the board after making 800 posts.

Sorry once again, wanna kiss and make up?

You are female right? ... if not, A friendly handshake will do I&#39;m sure.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7

I bought you a cup of coffee. Enjoy