Thread: Finding Nemo - No Sound

Hello all,

I just download Finding.Nemo.2003.TS-FTF2XviD-MrCJ, but it has no sound! I assume this is a problem that can be fixed, because who would want to watch a movie without sound? I just have no idea how. I'd really appreciate some help - I was really looking forwards to watching this movie!

Thanks, hope I get a reply,

Svenga

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Have you got the coreect codecs?? get the kazaa lite codec pack from here

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I just downloaded and installed the latest codec pack, but unfortunately nothing changed. This is not the first file I downloaded to have no sound - why is that, does anybody know? I double checked the sound problem by playing the movie on another computer - still no sound.
    I appreciate any help!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Did you preview it with AVi Preview?

If so did it have sound then? If it did then its your player and you know thats the problem...

Did it download faster than most other movies you have downloaded in the past?
    Because if it was faster than usual then it might not have any sound included with the movie, even though that does sounds like a strange thing to do (Post a movie with no sound)

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I got all regulars codecs, all my movies play just fine, except this one, and maybe one or two in the past. I don&#39;t think it had sound when I previewed it, not sure though. Why would someone post a movie without sound? I guess I&#39;ll have to delete this file then - I am not gonna ruin my first viewing by watching a movie without any sound.... Does anybosy know why these movies are on the net?