Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: BitmeTV ... (inter and see) .

  1. #1
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    709
    I want BitmeTV so much .. what i have to do to get acc in this site !!
    Levels didnt mean any thing to me it just what i need and i need BitmeTV and nothing els caus im making a libary of movies and tv shows and im already have a big one more than 1200 movie and 80 tv show Dvds but theres some tv shows missing in regular sites and im sure i will find them in BitmeTV .

    Here is the proof of what i say :
    My partiaon photo :
    http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff259/Medo_Omar/1.jpg
    http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff259/Medo_Omar/2.jpg
    http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff259/Medo_Omar/3.jpg
    http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff259/Medo_Omar/4.jpg
    http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff259/Medo_Omar/5.jpg
    http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff259/Medo_Omar/6.jpg
    http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff259/Medo_Omar/7.jpg

    And my lists of CDs and DVDs :
    http://www.4shared.com/file/30356968/e33a33af/Movies__TVShows.html

    I hope somebody trust on me and invite me to BitmeTV and i promise i will keep it forever .

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,046
    Why don't you have them on disk why just the pc??? what happens if your collection goes bye bye? i have everything from tv shows recorded you try encodeing 200 700meg xvids it take alot of work and time this is just a little advice because it happend to me.

    One question i have to ask is what sort of shows are you after and what is there to stop you from going nuts on the first day downloading more than you can handle? because many people seem to do this there and it is not easy to seed at bitmetv
    Last edited by sleepyy; 11-25-2007 at 09:27 PM.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    382
    I am so sorry I don't have an invite (neither account) on BitmeTV. You deserved it a lot. I am also big 7th art fun and have a large collection of great masterpieces. Happy with getting invite.

    P.S. This man really need it. (:

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    419
    This might be a tip.

    Having a grate collection is all good. But it only shows us that you are awesome at downloading stuff. And lets face it, thats never the hard part in torrenting.
    Add a few Screenshots of your ratio on some different trackers that might help convince people that you know how to keep a good ratio. And know how to build ratio before downloading +++

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,239
    its very hard to maintain a good ratio on bitmetv, unless you only leech onto new torrents, and not try to build your collection
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!




  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    d7thsign's Avatar Proud Pinay!! BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    195
    i suggest you edit your signature . . its "GET" not "GIT"
    Proud Pinay!






    LOOKING FORWARD OF GETTING INSIDE REVOLT OR FSC

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by d7thsign View Post
    i suggest you edit your ignature . . its "GET" not "GIT"


  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    4,452
    I suggest you to post some of your ratio screenies from other site (should satisfy those doubting you are only a leecher). Also, post your connection speed http://www.speedtest.net) to satisfy those who say "it's hard to seed in bitmetv".

    If you have good ratio screenies and connection speed, i do think you will get one

    Good Luck!

    btw, i didn't see any TV show collection in your screenie...may be i missed.

    P.S. are u in any DVD tracker?

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    843
    tvtorrents is pretty too
    Have a nice day.


  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    Why don't you have them on disk why just the pc??? what happens if your collection goes bye bye? i have everything from tv shows recorded you try encodeing 200 700meg xvids it take alot of work and time this is just a little advice because it happend to me.

    One question i have to ask is what sort of shows are you after and what is there to stop you from going nuts on the first day downloading more than you can handle? because many people seem to do this there and it is not easy to seed at bitmetv
    I just burn what i saw in CDs for movies and DVDs for TVShows and i have 6 hard disk so i dont worry about losing all my stuf .
    And dont worry about my ratio cause i can control my self very well and i know if i get this acc its one time opportunity so i will not giving it up in any circumstance .

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Coleman View Post
    I am so sorry I don't have an invite (neither account) on BitmeTV. You deserved it a lot. I am also big 7th art fun and have a large collection of great masterpieces. Happy with getting invite.

    P.S. This man really need it. (:
    Thanks man .

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    This might be a tip.

    Having a grate collection is all good. But it only shows us that you are awesome at downloading stuff. And lets face it, thats never the hard part in torrenting.
    Add a few Screenshots of your ratio on some different trackers that might help convince people that you know how to keep a good ratio. And know how to build ratio before downloading +++
    Ok man :
    TL :http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...ar/leech-2.jpg
    TvTorrent :http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f..._Omar/Tv-1.jpg
    Filelist :http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...r/Filelist.jpg
    Arabfilms :http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...ar/films-2.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    its very hard to maintain a good ratio on bitmetv, unless you only leech onto new torrents, and not try to build your collection
    I know and i will be a good member .

    Quote Originally Posted by d7thsign View Post
    i suggest you edit your signature . . its "GET" not "GIT"
    LOL .

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    tvtorrents is pretty too
    Its not that pretty .

    Any one can help .
    Last edited by Medooooo; 11-25-2007 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •