Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: India

chalkmongoose
    Hey, I can be politically correct if I wanted to. I just stereotype 'cause that's what people here expect of me. (I seem to be the KL-Idiot)
    But, allow me to spew even more stereotypes. Frame these, they're from many hours of work.
    Mexicans smell, and want to steal your shoes
    Canadians are stupid, and think they are as good as America.
    America is stupid, and thinks its better than the rest of the world
    France is racist and stuck-up, and drunk
    England is cold and wet, and has a queen
    Chinese people wear funny hats, and run around dragging rich Americans in big carts.
    Japanese people eat raw animals
    Vietnamese people eat puppies
    French people eat horses
    Americans are obese, and rich
    Russians are lazy and fat (and cold)
    Russians are ignorant, and talk funny
    Koreans are violent and corrupt
    Americans are violent and even more corrupt than Koreans
    Southerners are all inbred, and talk real slow
    And I can't think of any more, I'm to tired.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    oh uhmm ...well atleast daz kinda a global view

3. Lounge   -   #23
    hypoluxa3k
    drugs mess up the world, LSD is overrated, and INDIA is proof of that

4. Lounge   -   #24
    n shit dude iblostboy....ur paki...how low cud u sink to find a place to be anti indian .....i wudn b sayin ntn bout ur country ...but wierd how uve sed all dat...wen ur country has all those problems jus far more magnified

keep peace dude

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@27 July 2003 - 23:24
    Hey, I can be politically correct if I wanted to. I just stereotype 'cause that's what people here expect of me. (I seem to be the KL-Idiot)
    But, allow me to spew even more stereotypes. Frame these, they're from many hours of work.
    Mexicans smell, and want to steal your shoes
    Canadians are stupid, and think they are as good as America.
    America is stupid, and thinks its better than the rest of the world
    France is racist and stuck-up, and drunk
    England is cold and wet, and has a queen
    Chinese people wear funny hats, and run around dragging rich Americans in big carts.
    Japanese people eat raw animals
    Vietnamese people eat puppies
    French people eat horses
    Americans are obese, and rich
    Russians are lazy and fat (and cold)
    Russians are ignorant, and talk funny
    Koreans are violent and corrupt
    Americans are violent and even more corrupt than Koreans
    Southerners are all inbred, and talk real slow
    And I can't think of any more, I'm to tired.
    Here one more, Asians talk funny

I know there are tremendous stereotypes. Reason, Because there are uncountable fools. People who would like to make judgements on one culture/race what they see in one person is ignorant and those are the one's who are affected by it most.

You hear people like these talking all this, you laugh at their ignorance. The right is not to laugh with them making it a joke and more acceptable instead laugh at them coz of their lack of mental grasp and ignorance.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Lounge   -   #26
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What ever you do don&#39;t fall in love with a indian woman I did that had a relationship for 4 years and... well I went though hell and still am

Never trust a indian woman&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #27
    hypoluxa3k
    Originally posted by mysteryboi@28 July 2003 - 06:54
    n shit dude iblostboy....ur paki...how low cud u sink to find a place to be anti indian .....i wudn b sayin ntn bout ur country ...but wierd how uve sed all dat...wen ur country has all those problems jus far more magnified

keep peace dude
    and this guy too is a good example of what drugs can do, notice the racism (paki) and bad spelling (i wudn b sayin ntn bout )

8. Lounge   -   #28
    talk about stereotyped fools

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by hypoluxa3k+28 July 2003 - 06:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hypoluxa3k @ 28 July 2003 - 06:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mysteryboi@28 July 2003 - 06:54
    n shit dude iblostboy....ur paki...how low cud u sink to find a place to be anti indian .....i wudn b sayin ntn bout ur country ...but wierd how uve sed all dat...wen ur country has all those problems jus&nbsp; far more magnified

keep peace dude
    and this guy too is a good example of what drugs can do, notice the racism (paki) and bad spelling (i wudn b sayin ntn bout ) [/b][/quote]
    oh uhm nice try.....case of luk whoz talkin ..... ..racism - paki &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ahem ..

whoz on drugs n whoz not

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by hypoluxa3k+28 July 2003 - 01:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hypoluxa3k &#064; 28 July 2003 - 01:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mysteryboi@28 July 2003 - 06:54

keep peace dude
    and this guy too is a good example of what drugs can do, notice the racism (paki) and bad spelling (i wudn b sayin ntn bout ) [/b][/quote]
    Lol. Both are from the same race. How is it racism btw.?
    Its not nice but how is it racism&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast