Thread: i need guidance regarding trackers

n00b BT Rep: +1
    I used to be a member of OiNK and Demonoid and we all know what happened to them (RIP). I used Demonoid for TV shows and elearning material for 3D apps such as Maya. Right now I am trying to find a torrent that will suit my needs that isn't TOO hard to get an invite for since all I have to offer at this point is Myspleen. After some researching I see that BitMe and BitMeTV are what I am looking for but is there one tracker that combines both together so I don't have to hunt and plead for months to get both invites? Any advice?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    you could easily find a bitme invite, well compared to bitmetv. also most 0day trackers have better content for tvshows then demonoid and elearning materials on TL, which may also be a little hard to get into, id suggest try zamunda or torrentbits.ro they are both open signs ups and are decent
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    thanks. what is a 0day tracker? ive heard it used a lot but i never bothered to understand what it means.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    0day refers to 24 hours within a release of warez, i think.. but i still refer to 0day as a source for warez/tv/music/ or anything in general which is wrong, but thats me :
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!