Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seriously?

AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    this is the police state I live in
    ~ COUNTY
    ~ student arrested
    A ~ student was arrested Monday after police found drugs and alcohol in his car in the school parking lot, according to court documents.
    According to the ~ County sheriff's office, Cameron ~, 17, was inside the school when a drug dog sniffed out something in the student's tan Mazda Protege.
    But as deputies continued to search the rest of the parking lot, ~ got into his car and drove out of the lot at a high rate of speed, according to the felony complaint.
    ~ was found a few blocks away by another deputy, who then searched his car.
    Inside, police say, the deputy found a box of plastic storage bags, nine pills of Alprazolam, an anti-anxiety drug, a storage bag containing three grams of psychedelic mushrooms and a liter bottle of Grey Goose vodka.
    ~ was charged with possession of a controlled substance in a drug-free zone, a second-degree felony that is punishable to up to 20 years in prison. He was released from the ~ County Jail on Tuesday on $7,500 bail.
    Compiled from staff and wire reports
    this kid got expelled too

I mean seriously, most places will call ur parents if they find u with drugs.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    ~ COUNTY
    ~ student arrested
    A ~ student was arrested Monday after police found drugs and alcohol in his car in the school parking lot, according to court documents.
    According to the ~ County sheriff's office, Cameron ~, 17, was inside the school when a drug dog sniffed out something in the student's tan Mazda Protege.
    But as deputies continued to search the rest of the parking lot, ~ got into his car and drove out of the lot at a high rate of speed, according to the felony complaint.
    Inside, police say, the deputy found a box of plastic storage bags, nine pills of Alprazolam, an anti-anxiety drug, a storage bag containing three grams of psychedelic mushrooms and a liter bottle of Grey Goose vodka.
    ~ was charged with possession of a controlled substance in a drug-free zone, a second-degree felony that is punishable to up to 20 years in prison. He was released from the ~ County Jail on Tuesday on $7,500 bail.

Unless his car was kept in sight all the time between the parking lot and where he was stopped I don't see where the charges could be legitimate. They would not be in the UK.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    lynx's Avatar .
    ~ should ~ with a ~ ~
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    i am sorry, i don't get it.
    A 17 year old gets caught with some drugs and has to pay $7,500.
    and you claim it as a police state?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    i am sorry, i don't get it.
    A 17 year old gets caught with some drugs and has to pay $7,500.
    and you claim it as a police state?
    punishable by 20 years in prison? expelled?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    The drugs were kind of hardcore,
    I understand why it happened.

Kids get arrested for drugs anywhere if it's in school.

Pot is typically a minor offense, and they usually spend a few hours in jail and get a 500 dollar ticket.

That kid did a lot of shit wrong, it wasn't like they found a small stash.

Edit: I'm sure he won't be fully charged unless he other stuff on his record or he's REALLY close to 18.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    heres somethin else that happened in my school today:
    a parent was looking on youtube for videos of the middleschool band when she found a video of a smokebomb that was lit on campus at that school by some kids from my school. this was during summer when school was out. The parent reported it to the police, and they came and arrested a girl that was sitting in class for being in this video that was like 2 years ago. She didn't even light the smoke bomb.

further proof that our cops are runnin a police state

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    ~ COUNTY
    ~ student arrested

Well the question is if the drug dog going nuts over the car is probable cause. If so, I don't get where the police state stuff comes in.

It sounds like the kid should've been expelled.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    a parent was looking on youtube for videos of the middleschool band when she found a video of a smokebomb that was lit on campus at that school by some kids from my school. this was during summer when school was out. The parent reported it to the police, and they came and arrested a girl that was sitting in class for being in this video that was like 2 years ago. She didn't even light the smoke bomb.

Arrested? Well if the video shows she was not a participant and just a bystander then the charges won't stick.

You should see the vi of the boys getting arrested for skateboarding on the sidewalk.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Arrested? Well if the video shows she was not a participant and just a bystander then the charges won't stick.

You should see the vi of the boys getting arrested for skateboarding on the sidewalk.
    I doubt the charges will stick for that, but they did take her out in handcuffs. Isnt that a bit ridiculous?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast