Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SCT Account Disable

what sucks most is that uber traders trade and get everything they want including highly buffered sct accoounts and still get to keep their accounts

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    what sucks most is that uber traders trade and get everything they want including highly buffered sct accoounts and still get to keep their accounts
    With help from non-traders, this won't happen.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    Obviously Kimii and Feeling are speaking for sct or are wannabees. Either way both of you are being very rude. Of course he has the right to ask here why his account got disabled. Where the hell else would he go. He has no reason to protect you since he did nothing wrong and was disabled without warning. And was given the runaround by the staff in the irc. You yourself Feeling are directly contradicting what they told him in the irc. His reation to the situation has been very mature concidering the circumstances. don't you agree??
    I agree with what you just said. However, personally knowing the two individuals above, I would be shocked to see the two of them change their ways

Sorry for what happened to you OP. Shit happens though :|
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-27-2007 at 09:20 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    It is difficult to lose an invite like this, but you have to realize how impossible it would be for you to prove that you got the one "free" invite. It's very difficult to prove he received nothing in return, whereas the opposite is much easier.

Hopefully this won't forbid you from getting another invite from someone else and regaining access.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    The way feeling and decrypt talked to kirktrix on IRC I have got to say was really rude. On the other hand if kriktrix's inviter was actually selling invites then it would not have been a tough decision to make in order to disable the whole invite tree even though some users may have got the invite for free from the inviter such as kriktrix however overall I think the correct decision was made since as kimi already said if he was invited by a trusted member this would have never happened.

Now about having the same username that wouldn’t have made any difference since the whole invite tree was disabled nevertheless its always recommended to use different usernames on all site for security purposes.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Here to please BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Shit happens and you just got caught in it. But a person who sold invites should be removed, you being a part of his tree is just bad luck.

However there are plenty of invites out there, so dont stop trying.
    Never Traded, never will! Free Invites, the way it's ment to be!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i thought they only found out because the OP used his same username on FST as SCT
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Clarify to the users here? By making a thread discussing this situation publicly, when they have no business to what goes on regarding why you are disabled on there. Looks like moaning to me.
    Actually same thing i will say to you.. FST is nothing to do with my disable account but why your co SCT members make fun and telling lies about it....

Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Didn't you read the whole thread. He was already on IRC discussing his account. Afterwards he comes on here moaning about his disable. If he were invited by a trusted person... he wouldn't have been in this situation.
    As i said before you gave me two reason that's why i make this thread... if your fellow SCT members gave me only one reason then this also wouldn't happen.... I just protecting myself here....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Just for the record:
    kirktrix was originally banned for being a trader,
    and that he is not.

He is said to have purchased his invite, and i can tell you for a fact that it was given to him for free.

I also can say that his inviter was more than likely not selling invites. I can vouch for multiple people who were invited by him, and they did not have to pay a dime. If anything the inviter was generous, and gave more than he took.

Furthermore, not that I know all of the invitees of that person, but I know that the whole tree wasn't banned.

kirktrix was singled out for absolutely no reason.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    thats quite odd then, if they were to only ban the inviter and the recipient but not the whole tree.. as they state that the inviter was a trader whose to say the whole tree is compromised
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast