Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SCT Account Disable

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    thats quite odd then, if they were to only ban the inviter and the recipient but not the whole tree.. as they state that the inviter was a trader whose to say the whole tree is compromised
    Chances are he was banned for having the same name here and on sct. kimii used to do the same thing when she had the power to do so on ftn. Long story short, if you're active on fst, you're probably a threat in their eyes. I'd watch out, as the two e-lovers are now trying to be active on here so don't use the same name or give away anything that will trace you to here. If you'd like some tips on how to stay anonymous and protect yourself talk to me on irc.

Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Actually same thing i will say to you.. FST is nothing to do with my disable account but why your co SCT members make fun and telling lies about it....
    Not everyone on the internet is nice, I can tell you that straight up
    Just brush it off buddy, good things will come your way I can promise you that. Sometimes it seems like the good guys always get screwed over, when in reality it just seems that way at first

Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Didn't you read the whole thread. He was already on IRC discussing his account. Afterwards he comes on here moaning about his disable. If he were invited by a trusted person... he wouldn't have been in this situation.
    As i said before you gave me two reason that's why i make this thread... if your fellow SCT members gave me only one reason then this also wouldn't happen.... I just protecting myself here....
    Why are you asking kimii for any answers? She's just a user (well prob vip since she's feeling's e-girlfriend) but not a staff member. I'm a bit confused as to why kimii is speaking out so much in sct's favor when she's not part of their staff team and therefore doesn't represent them in any way..

Anyways, I don't want to overstep my boundaries too much here. Don't fret about it man, at the end of the day it's just a torrent site.

Hope things work out for you
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-27-2007 at 11:27 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    kirktrix is obviously being the bigger person here as he's admitting that he will accept the consequences due to the problems with the inviter. It would be nice if he could see the proof that his inviter was indeed selling off invites, as that would clear up any doubt right away. Obviously the staff at any tracker aren't obligated to show such evidence, but I hope you get the point in what I'm trying to say. I'm by no means calling anyone a liar, I'm merely looking at this situation from a different angle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Sorry for what happened to you OP. Shit happens though :|
    Thanks Bro.. Shits sometimes really happen...That's Life...

Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    It is difficult to lose an invite like this, but you have to realize how impossible it would be for you to prove that you got the one "free" invite. It's very difficult to prove he received nothing in return, whereas the opposite is much easier.

Hopefully this won't forbid you from getting another invite from someone else and regaining access.
    Thanks.....

Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    Just for the record:
    kirktrix was originally banned for being a trader,
    and that he is not.

He is said to have purchased his invite, and i can tell you for a fact that it was given to him for free.
    This is what i am thinking as our conversation said...the first reason is deviant banned me because i am a trader in FST... after i insisted that i am not a trader they just change the reason... Am i disabled because i am a regular user here? they think all members here are traders... I hope not...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Vagaz's Avatar Awesomeness
    Shouldn't a certain someone here be studying for their exams or some shit?
    I don't have invites.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Interesting. Another ScT related topic and yet Brandon can't hold himself back and has to start bashing again...

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    @brandon, which irc server would this be i would love some tips
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    Interesting. Another ScT related topic and yet Brandon can't hold himself back and has to start bashing again...
    hmm and what u have said interesting nothing much just waiting someone from ftn,u are really smart as*?? Brandon or anyother member have said what is true and for some people true is strange thing..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    guess sometimes even smacking your dog's nose with a newspaper repeatedly, only has effect for so long, then the dog digs up your backyard again ;O

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    I post in all kinds of topics bro It's called helping, and I don't see anything that I said as bashing in this thread.

Take care
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    The reason you were banned Kirktrix was because you participated in Invite Trading. You didn't offer invites, but you happily accepted one.

Giveaways are just as much a part of invite trading as anything else, it's a feeble attempt to build up some kind of superficial reputation in a hope you too might be fortunate to get 'free' invites in the future.

Kirktrix you posted this message yourself: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req...44/postcount31 saying you got your account from here, posted in a forum titled Bittorrent Invites.

Your inviter was banned because he was an invite trader, and because he invited you, you were also banned.
    The rest of his invite tree has not been banned as we have no incriminating evidence on them...yet.

As for ScT staff being rude to you, I'd love to see an example.

The only thing said to you on the IRC by ScT Staff was by Feeling;

-02:43:20- (~Feeling) ?
    -02:43:29- (~Feeling) they already answered u kirktrix
    -02:45:26- (~Feeling) the guy u got ur invite off was selling them
    -02:45:27- (~Feeling)
    If that's classed as 'rude' then I'd love to see who taught you English.

Oh, and as for the kimii+Feeling clamp down on FST conspiracy... I'd love to see at least one member found by them on here that's been disabled. Feeling can't even read the Invites forum because he's presumably banned (he meets the requirements though)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast