Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: SCT Account Disable

Brandon, you and I need to drink up or something come visit me in my far away soviet country and put this all behind u lol

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    Oh, and as for the kimii+Feeling clamp down on FST conspiracy... I'd love to see at least one member found by them on here that's been disabled. Feeling can't even read the Invites forum because he's presumably banned (he meets the requirements though)
    hehe I'm just talking out of my ass dude
    I remember when I was banned way back in the day though, I used kimii's acct lol. I'm sure others could too
    I hear Feeling was asking for community rep status in the CR thread

Either way, nobody gives a shit about what sct does, including me.. I was just trying to talk some sense into the OP so he wasn't fretting over a torrent site. You gave him some interesting info though so I'm sure that will help.
    Life is way too short to be sitting on the PC worrying about a torrent site. Use me as a role model, go out to a club, find a group of girls, and do the lawnmower for them..

Quote Originally Posted by selggiwtpc View Post
    Brandon, you and I need to drink up or something come visit me in my far away soviet country and put this all behind u lol
    ooh are you buying? If so I'd love to come visit your soviet country for some free booze
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-28-2007 at 12:33 AM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Guh Boo...........yo Azz Cuum On A Black Webpage Talkin Bout Yew Cant Understand Wut We B(k) Typin............nobody Didnt Ask Yo Low Class White Azz Tew Read Wut We B(k) Writin Dat Wuz Yo Choice........jus Cuz Yew White Dat Dont Gibb Yew No Reason Tew B(k) Ugly Either Yet Yew Still R.........i Talk, Write, Type, N Wut Ebba Else How In Da Fucc I Wanna Cuz Dis Mii Hand N Mii Mouf..............if Yew Dont Like That Giit Yo White, Nappy Headed, Azz Off Souljaboytellem.com Cuz This Aint Tha Place Fa Yew.........n I Knoe I Speak Fo Errbody Me Motha Fuccin Body On This Website............jump In Mii Neck Ubb Da Woods Talkin Shyt Like Dat...........guarantee Yew Me Dat Yo Azz Jump Back Out Limpin On One Leg..........im Am Proud Ubb Mii Skin Color N Im Proud Ubb Da Way I Talk Type N Write N Im Me N Fucc Da Dumb Shyt Nobody Aint Gone Change It............i Bet Yew Wish Yo Pale-white Azz Wuz Blacc, Then Yew Will Have A Lil Bit Ubb Color................

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    wow :/ typing like a teeny bopper
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch View Post
    Guh Boo...........yo Azz Cuum On A Black Webpage Talkin Bout Yew Cant Understand Wut We B(k) Typin............nobody Didnt Ask Yo Low Class White Azz Tew Read Wut We B(k) Writin Dat Wuz Yo Choice........jus Cuz Yew White Dat Dont Gibb Yew No Reason Tew B(k) Ugly Either Yet Yew Still R.........i Talk, Write, Type, N Wut Ebba Else How In Da Fucc I Wanna Cuz Dis Mii Hand N Mii Mouf..............if Yew Dont Like That Giit Yo White, Nappy Headed, Azz Off Souljaboytellem.com Cuz This Aint Tha Place Fa Yew.........n I Knoe I Speak Fo Errbody Me Motha Fuccin Body On This Website............jump In Mii Neck Ubb Da Woods Talkin Shyt Like Dat...........guarantee Yew Me Dat Yo Azz Jump Back Out Limpin On One Leg..........im Am Proud Ubb Mii Skin Color N Im Proud Ubb Da Way I Talk Type N Write N Im Me N Fucc Da Dumb Shyt Nobody Aint Gone Change It............i Bet Yew Wish Yo Pale-white Azz Wuz Blacc, Then Yew Will Have A Lil Bit Ubb Color................
    dude I love your peoples music

GGGGGG-UNITT!!!
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    0.0 BT Rep: +1
    Giveaways are just as much a part of invite trading as anything else, it's a feeble attempt to build up some kind of superficial reputation in a hope you too might be fortunate to get 'free' invites in the future.
    Thats a pervert point of view. You know, not everyone wants something in change
    I have never made a givaway, but i have spared a few invites along time to 'elite' sites to people i think could be good users, and until now i havent been defrauded, i have even spared them to users here on fst, and for the record i havent get or asked for anything back... yet

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    dude I love your peoples music

GGGGGG-UNITT!!!

Daz Rite, dAz Rite... foRr Reel! Yaw Kno Wat Me Sayin' h0meboyz? Aiii!

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Hazardous's Avatar Material
    What you described is me

<~~~~~~~Notice how I have zero trade rep and you have 16

Any way, sorry for your loss

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    The reason you were banned Kirktrix was because you participated in Invite Trading. You didn't offer invites, but you happily accepted one.

Giveaways are just as much a part of invite trading as anything else, it's a feeble attempt to build up some kind of superficial reputation in a hope you too might be fortunate to get 'free' invites in the future.

Kirktrix you posted this message yourself: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req...44/postcount31 saying you got your account from here, posted in a forum titled Bittorrent Invites.

Your inviter was banned because he was an invite trader, and because he invited you, you were also banned.
    The rest of his invite tree has not been banned as we have no incriminating evidence on them...yet.

As for ScT staff being rude to you, I'd love to see an example.

The only thing said to you on the IRC by ScT Staff was by Feeling;

-02:43:20- (~Feeling) ?
    -02:43:29- (~Feeling) they already answered u kirktrix
    -02:45:26- (~Feeling) the guy u got ur invite off was selling them
    -02:45:27- (~Feeling)
    If that's classed as 'rude' then I'd love to see who taught you English.

Oh, and as for the kimii+Feeling clamp down on FST conspiracy... I'd love to see at least one member found by them on here that's been disabled. Feeling can't even read the Invites forum because he's presumably banned (he meets the requirements though)
    Wow....who is telling the truth?

Giveaways = trading i do not think so...

Giveaways = Helping others....

Maybe you are just what you said...helping others so that other people will also help you...not everybody are same like you.....

As for being rude.... C'mon they telling lies about how my account disable...

Well..... everything is clear to me now.......
    Last edited by kirktrix; 11-28-2007 at 01:27 AM.
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Read ScT rules:

NO advertisement of invites on other sites and their forums. We are a private community. People who offer their invites publicly on other sites will be disabled without warning.
    Giveaway or not, it was advertised on a public forum. Period.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast