Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SCT Account Disable

Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post

In my opinion More Bans=More Money
    you're right , banning pottential donors = more money. You must be studying in the same colege as brandon

May be he actually sold out invites,The invites SCT staff distributed recently

Yeah that better suits the situation ..
    Feeling says Ban the idiots who make profit outta us,We have rights to make profit outta users not users outta us lmao
    Last edited by Ghost+Rider; 11-28-2007 at 06:32 AM.
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post

You made this thread?
    That's the main reason why i love FST.It brings everyone's together.Such a great harmony beetwen staffers and simple users..

P.s:ScT<3

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    FST's database....

If that happened you'd a shit-load more users posting about having accounts disabled.

SCT and their shenanigans....

Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

read the first page..and no they dont have FST database lol...
    lol that comment was a joke. FST wouldn't put their users in jeopardy. They wouldn't want to lose their userbase. Which is why they allow trading accounts and so forth knowing well enough no site allows that.

I've compared the activity between the BT invite section with the others.... and FST is honesty only about the invite section regardless of what many say.
    FST was a successful forum for years before we made the Invites section.
    Last edited by Skizo; 11-28-2007 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    FST's database....

If that happened you'd a shit-load more users posting about having accounts disabled.
    Could you imagine the chaos that it would cause here!?

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Why are you asking kimii for any answers? She's just a user (well prob vip since she's feeling's e-girlfriend) but not a staff member. I'm a bit confused as to why kimii is speaking out so much in sct's favor when she's not part of their staff team and therefore doesn't represent them in any way..

Anyways, I don't want to overstep my boundaries too much here. Don't fret about it man, at the end of the day it's just a torrent site.

Hope things work out for you
    Perhaps someone will invite him to a better tracker.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    I thought it's already done
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post

you're right , banning pottential donors = more money. You must be studying in the same colege as brandon

Feeling says Ban the idiots who make profit outta us,We have rights to make profit outta users not users outta us lmao

every time sct users has some issues like this , someone will waiting to come up with that donation /profit issues . thats LAME

nobody is forcing you to donate . just imagine they have disabled the invite system and when you donate invites are are like "gifts" you recive

i have never donated to any tracker including sct , and they still let me download for free .

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Vagaz's Avatar Awesomeness
    The funny thing is, every time we ban someone now, we're expecting for a thread like this to pop up here. To be honest we don't even care anymore, ScT doesn't have to prove _anything_ to _anyone_. Get to where we are before you start talking out of your ass.
    I don't have invites.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagaz View Post
    The funny thing is, every time we ban someone now, we're expecting for a thread like this to pop up here. To be honest we don't even care anymore, ScT doesn't have to prove _anything_ to _anyone_. Get to where we are before you start talking out of your ass.
    its funny thing on what way are this users banned from sct,more ban more invites to sell

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post

every time sct users has some issues like this , someone will waiting to come up with that donation /profit issues . thats LAME

nobody is forcing you to donate . just imagine they have disabled the invite system and when you donate invites are are like "gifts" you recive

i have never donated to any tracker including sct , and they still let me download for free .
    Just wait till you get banned Guarantee you'll be "donating" then. I wonder if kimii got that diamond ring Feeling promised yet hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by Cmon View Post
    I thought it's already done

I was afraid of overstepping my boundaries here.. but I realized nobody really gives a shit. I'm just talkin out my ass as usual It's all just opinions anyways, right? And after seeing how my friend was treated there (he's prob banned by now, just b/c he's my friend) I have no respect for sct, at all. That's right. I can now actually say I dislike sct. Why? Because you guys have absolutely no respect for anyone but yourselves. Congrats.

PS: don't take my word on this, but I don't think fst staff likes you either.

<3 you joseph
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-28-2007 at 12:46 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast