Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: SCT Account Disable

kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    My 2 day old account has been disable for two reasons... That's why i am confused...Hopefully this thread will clarify it..

First Reason:

They said i am a trader... But most of you know that i never/will never trade here... I am here just to enjoy, Learn, share my little knowledge and to have friends..That's why i do not know why they said i am a trader...

Some of you will said that it is my fault because i did not change my nick..I used my nick in almost all my tracker because i have nothing to hide.. I become a good member here so that staff in different trackers know that i can also become a good member in their trackers...

To my Invitee in case this is the real reason i am deeply sorry for what happen.....

Second Reason:

My invitee buy Invites to sell it.. it's Funny right....I never buy any invites from him... He is generous to give me a free invites.. Someone told me that he really have a nice job that's why he always donate at SCT and give the invites to someone needed.....

To my Invitee in case this the reason do not worry about my account... Sooner or later i will have another invites... Thanks for the opportunity...

Lastly: http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL104.../290438710.jpg

This are the whole conversation some of the guys make fun and telling lies about FST...

I make this thread not to bring hate...I am not against SCT or their Staff... I Just want to clarify somethings i have not done and also be a lesson for us in our future struggle in torrent world... ..
    Last edited by kirktrix; 11-27-2007 at 05:18 PM.
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    how did they get the FST database :/
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    how did they get the FST database :/
    It is all lies... They just making fun of FST...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    hmmmm did u requested sct

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    the real reasone is that they need to ban people to sell more invites,so this is just excuse to ban u..and kirktrix that was your mistake never use same nick if u using public forums to get invite

@t0mmy

well they dont have of course FST database but if some user get from here invite and using the same nick here and there for sure u will be banned..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    next time use a different nick :|

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    the problem here is that your inviter is an invite seller right? They probably erase all invite tree.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    the real reasone is that they need to ban people to sell more invites,so this is just excuse to ban u..and kirktrix that was your mistake never use same nick if u using public forums to get invite
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post

I have learned my lesson....Next time i will be more wiser...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    yup u should do that from the beganing sorry for ur losse any way

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post
    the problem here is that your inviter is an invite seller right? They probably erase all invite tree.
    Nope just me and my invitee are banned...

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast