Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Best software for converting video files

What is the best and easiest software to use to convert video files. For example, i want to convert a .mp4 file to an avi/mpg. Any suggestions guys?
    Ho3Z T@LK SHyT BuT DeY NeVa SaY !T To My F@Ce MaYb3 Im JuS 2 Re@L

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Charles Lindbergh's Avatar one of the good guys BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by txlonghorn View Post
    What is the best and easiest software to use to convert video files. For example, i want to convert a .mp4 file to an avi/mpg. Any suggestions guys?
    Hi txtlonghorn !

I'm using this one and I'm pretty happy with it. You an try.

ImTOO 3GP Video Converter is extremely easy to use 3G2 converter, 3GP converter software which makes processes of 3GP converting a breeze by automating all tasks with the best video quality.

Also take a look @ :

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...er&btnG=Search

Regards !!!
    Everything is relative.
    Only movement is absolutely.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thank you so much.
    Ho3Z T@LK SHyT BuT DeY NeVa SaY !T To My F@Ce MaYb3 Im JuS 2 Re@L

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    haitham334's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    mcfunsoft video convert master .. try this one

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    DarkDefender BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    convert master
    Switch_Plus__Audio_File_Converter

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Try "Total Video Converter"

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    My soft is 3GP Video Converter.Fast and speed to use for me

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Xilosoft pack is pretty good two

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    yes the xilisoft is good

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Most MP4 files are created to be watched on hand held video players. Ther resolution is small and the bitrate as well. Its not a good choice for downloading and then converting back to a larger avi file. You should have searched for one that was already in divx or xvid format, you will loose alot of quality converting that type of file back to full size avi. Besides mp4 sucks in my opinion.

I know, its was the only one you could find, but there is alot of crap out there, put together by nerds who think they're so clever by using obscure formats and audio types. Download an MKV file some time and see what you can do with that. Its the same thing, if you want an anime with english dubbed audio you almost have to download a dual audio MKV file but boy what a headache to get it to a more standard avi file.

For every silly format they come up with you have to have a new converter to get it back to the basic avi. The best thing to do is to try and find one already in a normal format and avoid all the other crap. The worst you might have to worry about then is does it have the highly compatible cbr audio or the usually incompatible and bothersome vbr.

There's no guarantee but the free open source "AlltoAvi" will convert most stuff with the least amount of input by you. It has the most trouble with the nerds newest video toy H264. A totally obscure file format that they think is the new thing but only because it a pain the A to do anything with. You see, the nerds love that kind of thing, it means exclusivity to them, cause they're the only ones willing to go thru the 9 steps to convert it back and they chat with one another on the best ways to do it.

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast