Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Best software for converting video files

myassistcrm
    Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #142
    Handbrake is very good and free. Lots of preset profiles to choose from. https://handbrake.fr/

3. Software & Hardware   -   #143
    BANNED
    all the software are good which are available online and free on the google search engine

4. Software & Hardware   -   #144
    I like handbrake due to the lack of bundled crap that comers with some of the others I've tried. It doesn't support graphics card acceleration buy it's incredibly quick with the Intel CPU acceleration.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #145
    BANNED
    Wondershare Video Converter Free. It is recognized as the fastest video converter for Windows.

Handbrake. Handbrake is available on different platforms Windows Mac and Linux.

Format Factory.

Freemake Video Converter.

MPEG Streamclip.

AVS Media Converter.

Ffmpeg.

MediaCoder

6. Software & Hardware   -   #146
    Poster
    Mcfunsoft video conversion guru

7. Software & Hardware   -   #147
    Anything good for Windows that can use Intel Quick Sync Video (hardware-accelerated x264 encoding)? My processor supports that, and I tried Handbrake, but wasn't able to make it work after configuring it. Encoding would get stuck at 0% and never output anything.

I very rarely convert video nowadays, but it'd be nice to take advantage of that capability if possible. In the past, I used viDrop (a mencoder frontend) to transcode TV and movies for my portable media player, but that was nearly a decade ago. I remember the thing required AVI with XviD video at 320x240 and MP2 audio, and absolutely no other combinations would work... thankfully this isn't something most people have to worry about anymore.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Software & Hardware   -   #148
    Rpminfosys
    There are many software that can be used to convert video files. But for you, I would suggest using Wondershare Free Video Converter, Format Factory, and MediaCoder. Using them aptly can help in converting your files with ease.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #149
    Format Factory best software to convert video files

10. Software & Hardware   -   #150
    Format Factory is a free multifunctional converter software that's able to convert all types of video, audio and image files. Complete, powerful and free, it's a must-have conversion tool.
    Conversions galore
    Before transferring files onto a mobile device (like iPhone, iPad, or Android), console (PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP) or burning them onto a disc for playback on a TV or sound system, it might be necessary to convert them into formats that are compatible with the device in question.
    Format Factory is a comprehensive piece of software that lets you convert almost any file format. For files featuring multiple media formats, Format Factory can handle it all, including audio, video, and images, as well as offering a multitude of choices for the output format. It also lets you adjust the encoding quality of your files between low, medium and high.
    With Format Factory, you also get some bonus features, including extracting the contents of a CD or DVD onto your PC, as well as an option to merge video and audio files.
    How does it work?
    To convert files with Format Factory, everything happens in a column on the left-hand side of the interface. This allows you to select the destination type (audio, video, and image) and which codec you'd like to use. For video conversions, we'd recommend using the "Mobile Device" option, which guides you in choosing the format according to the device you own.
    Format Factory lets you add files to batch convert for convenience. Few advanced options are available, and as a result, only minimal adjustments can be made, although this means that it's easy to use. Complete help for beginners is also available, which explains the features of the software.
    Format Factory is also available in 62 languages, and you can customize its interface with 4 different skins. For those who don't want to install it on their PC, you can download the mobile version, to use with a USB key, for example.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast