Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Cats VS Dogs

I am definitely a cat person. Have always had at least one.

EXCERPTS FROM A CATS DIARY.
    Day 183
    My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.
    Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favourite chair, must try this on their bed.
    Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.
    There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.
    I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait. It is only a matter of time

2. Lounge   -   #62
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I want to determine the use differences for cats/dogs besides being a pet.

Usefull things dogs can do for us

The usefull things cats can do for us

please remember chasing a stick or scratching the banister don't count these are just examples.

titles clearly says cats VS dogs lets hear your opinions on the animals you prefer.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Well...

Cats are useful because they keep out rodents and other pests from your house. VERY good quality, as rodents can eat through wiring or insulation and cause many problems that can be serious (like house fires from faulty wiring).

Dogs are helpful because they can be trained to help people with handicaps, like seeing eye dogs, or dogs that can help the deaf or those who are in wheelchairs. Dogs can also help save lives, for example people caught in snow avalanches. They can also help find lost people, or save you from people who are trying to attack you.

hmmmmmmmm...the dog list is much longer

When all is said, I prefer cats because the snuggle up in my lap and let me scratch their belly! My dogs are too big for that.
    Last edited by kallieb; 11-30-2007 at 06:57 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

4. Lounge   -   #64
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    A dog(Laika from russia) was sent in space before the cat did )
    It`s kind off ... dog`s are seeders .. and cat`s are leecheers...

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Aaxel21's Avatar AHHHHH!
    My room mates cat is really good at catching thoes anoying flys. My dog......keeps me company.
    Remember bullets always have the right of way.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaxel21 View Post
    My room mates cat is really good at catching thoes anoying flys. My dog......keeps me company.
    Kill the dog. Kill the cat. Wait a few days and enjoy the company of many flies.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

Someone else can caption this, I can't be arsed

8. Lounge   -   #68
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    ^^ Rule #1 - Remember to take my medication.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

9. Lounge   -   #69
    mera's Avatar Member BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    cats of course!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567