Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: need some answers from staff?

Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post

i wonder too but i know they fst don't give a damn about is trackers point of view
    What, in your 3 months of membership makes you believe that you know enough about this forum to make such a statement?

Fact is, for every tracker that has a rule against trading, there is another tracker which is trying to attain popularity, and literally begs us to include them in the WIAW thread and give them Community Rep status. They are attempting to become a successful tracker and want to be known.

Point is, it would be absurd to ban account trading for all trackers when there are numerous trackers which have voiced their opinion that they don't care either way.

In your limited time, I also surmise that you didn't bother to read some of the stickies right here in the section. This sticky contains information about the Community Reps, who they are, and what is agreed to upon prior to accepting the status.

Note the following paragraph contained in the Community Rep guidelines regarding account trading:

Account Trading
    “Community Reps” that are active on FST and have issue with account trades are asked to post politely in threads that are an issue. Then post a report regarding it. The thread will be trashed or edited and the member will be contacted. We do ask “Community Reps” are active on the site so it’s a joint effort educating members regarding their rules.

“Community Reps” are required to be civil as slamming members simply doesn’t work. They are welcome to PM members nicely regarding their rules. Most will notice the “Community Reps” rank and step in line. We want to work together to sort these issues. There is a list of sites represented by active “Community Reps” on FST against account trading posted in a sticky in the Invites section.
    If a tracker doesn't want their accounts traded, all they are required to do is let us know, so we can differentiate those trackers from the others.

Now, fuck off.
    my question was, does fst allow the listed account to be giveaway for example can i able to giveaway my tl act with 2 tb e-penis to giveaway thats it.

i know it is not possible to accommodate every trackers views and its not possible to stop act trading for all trackers and those who want to do it they will do it.

but i am not saying about trading, its all about giveaways of accounts.
    now fuck off
    Last edited by dave12; 11-29-2007 at 01:42 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post

my question was, does fst allow the listed account to be giveaway for example can i able to giveaway my tl act with 2 tb e-penis to giveaway thats it.
    fuck off
    Squirming won't get you out of this one.

Your recant is nothing remotely similar to your previous statement.

We can all decipher what you wrote, just fine.

yo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123