Quote Originally Posted by UNLTD View Post
Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
I don't know the rules when it comes to avatars, but some (who I do not know) has an avatar I personally think is offensive. It is an animation of someone shooting them self in the head.

I have not PMed this person or talked to them at all on the forum. I don't want to be rude, and honestly I feel like a jerk bringing this up.

Is there a protocol to deal with this issue? For all I know I might be the only one who is offended by this persons avatar and I'm in the wrong bringing this up. If so I apologize.

I'm not going to post his profile here, but if a moderator reads this and wants to look into it then PM me and I will give you a link.

I guess suicide videos have always bothered me, real or not. I apologize if this post is uncalled for.

Thank you,
Danielle
you should i've seen worst avatars that that...and you didn't complain...anyway i'm waiting for a mod to resolve this
There's nothing to resolve

A concern was brought up, and was addressed. Your avatar could be construed as distressing or upsetting, but it isn't "offensive" as I understand the term.

@ "Ronnie Coleman" - there are limits on signatures and avatars, I suggest you re-read the board rules

I'm going to close this thread now because I think everyone has had ample opportunity to pitch in.