Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request - What.cd invite

edgarb's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2

Cool

Hello, can I get an invite to what.cd? Thanks, I have a 10/.5 meg connection, can supply a speed test and a ratio proof if needed. Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Take the interview?

http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    capo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    maybe he is too lazy to make interview or his country is banned

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    captive's Avatar speaks.his.mind
    interview? what is it a bloody job or summit, someone just give him one. i would if i had em, im just sick of these replies for what.cd "do the sodding interview" shove the interview up you crack.
    ///dont.let.the.bastards.get.you.down\\\

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    interview? what is it a bloody job or summit, someone just give him one.
    What.cd's interview lets him get inside properly and without using a normal user's invite, if you show some effort from your part. Inviting strangers from public forums, in turn, is forbidden by their rules.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    It's not like the interview is all that hard. Unless someone is lazy, or a complete moron, they should be able to pass it. Why should I put my own account at risk for some complete stranger on the internet standing with his hand out begging for an invite?

i would if i had em
    There's probably a good reason you don't
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    interview? what is it a bloody job or summit, someone just give him one. i would if i had em, im just sick of these replies for what.cd "do the sodding interview" shove the interview up you crack.
    I'll be sure to let you know when I want to take advice on how to use my invitations from a trader

Basically, if you can't be assed to learn a few things that will actually help you be a better member of the site, what exactly makes us want to invite you in the first place?

In a nutshell:
    Learn the difference between MP3, Ogg, AAC (which are lossy, implying quality loss through encoding) and WAVE and FLAC (which are lossless, meaning the same quality as the source). Don't ever convert ("transcode") a lossy file to another format (even at a lower bitrate), but you can do whatever you want with a lossless file. Figure out that LAME is an MP3 encoder and its presets are (V0, V1, V2, ..., V8) in order of best to worst quality. Learn the difference between CBR (the entire file at one constant bitrate), ABR (variable throughout the file aiming for a target "average" bitrate) and VBR (variable throughout the file aiming for a certain "quality" level). Knowing that EAC and XLD are used for securely ripping CDs probably couldn't hurt either.

Voila, a few simple sentences. I've even bolded words you could look up on the hydrogenaudio wiki. That's pretty much all you need to know from a technical standpoint, though they might ask you about your upload speed, whether you're connectible (you've forwarded your torrent client's port), or other miscellaneous questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    What.cd's interview lets him get inside properly and without using a normal user's invite, if you show some effort from your part. Inviting strangers from public forums, in turn, is forbidden by their rules.
    properly? then why do they have an invite system, if they believe what they are saying it would be irc interview only.
    they think they are a special case or something, i have no idea why though.

Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    There's probably a good reason you don't
    waffles gives me everything i need.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    properly? then why do they have an invite system
    Because you're only supposed to invite people you trust, and not random people from forums. How that rule is broken so often is another matter.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I'll be sure to let you know when I want to take advice on how to use my invitations from a trader
    dont kid yourself everyone trades something in one way or another at some time. nobody is perfect, not even you im sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast