Thread: Playing Movies On Tv

I have an S-video out port and my audio outs on the back of my comp. What do I use to play my movies so the video and audio goes to my tv through the s-video and audio ports?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Just set the T.V as your primary monitor, right click on desktop - properties, settiungs - advanced. From there it depends on your video card how exactly to do it. then play the movie as usual. Note you will probably need to reboot after you pug in the T.V.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    personally, i prefer to watch low resolution movies (vcd, svcd and some bad encoded divx) on tv, simply because they look better on it -- tv has lower resolution, so you can't notice some artifacts you see using the CRT or LCD display. but when watching DVD and well encoded divx, imo it's better to watch it on your CRT or LCD, considering you have good enough speakers a at least a 19" (17"?) monitor.
    to connect the audio, you need a Y cable: in one end it has a P10 (stereo earphone) plug, in the other end it has two male RCA plugs. the P10 end connects to your computer, the two RCA ends connect to your stereo, receiver or TV.