Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How safe is downloading with Rapidshare?

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    i never trust anything on rapidshare, too many fakes, and way too may rar files.
    There are RAR files on trackers too. Many of them.

As for fakes, where have you been getting your links? DDL forums such as Warez-BB are trustworthy around 99.9% of the time.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    the general trackers i use, have banned rar files, except for games and software. and i dont mind downloading them from sites i trust, as i also know the people who upload them there.

as for the fakes, maybe its changed since i gave up with rapidshare and the rest, but they used to be full of the same crap as public trackers.

ive started playing with ripping from streaming sites as an alternative to torrents, but have to hunt around to find a decent copy to rip, whereas if i get it from a private tracker, i know its going to be the best i can get.

just my opinion, if you have good sources for links that you trust, then good on you. im gonna stick with what and who i know

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    as for the fakes, maybe its changed since i gave up with rapidshare and the rest, but they used to be full of the same crap as public trackers.
    Which sites were you getting your links from? I never had any issues on Warez-BB.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    I purely use Warez, and so far it's been great,
    Sites like afterpre.com upload content from trackers to hotfile and it's very reliable,
    And there are a ton of sites like that.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    thetalkman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Are the files uploading first to warez sites or to torrents?

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    talkman depends i see some uploaded after torrents and some before andyway the delay after torrents it's extremly small
    RS is extremly speedy!!!!

7. File Sharing   -   #37

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Dmore21's Avatar n00b
    Rapidshare and Bittorrents pose the same risk when it comes to downloading files. My advice is to always virus scan any file you download.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Get your stuff from reliable sources, and where you can read users' comments to check if something's a fake before you even download it. 99.99% of the stuff from Warez-BB is shiny clean.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    it's extermly safe from RS warez-bb is good also http://www.nattawat.org/ http://tehparadox.com and others

fakes are everywhere learn to avoid

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234