Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Reaction after getting into ScT

antipower187's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +5
    I got in about a year ago. It's just like TL but with more seeds. That's what my first reaction was.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I have never been a member on sct but I will some day I have heard many people saying it's a great tracker and so on. I'll do whatever it takes (not going to buy an invite or trade me one) to become a member there
    Seize the Day

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by carpediemm View Post
    I have never been a member on sct but I will some day I have heard many people saying it's a great tracker and so on. I'll do whatever it takes (not going to buy an invite or trade me one) to become a member there
    all the best to you. hope you get one soon

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I like everything there - even the community. I met only friendly, helpful people on SCT. Good example is the "common effort", the SCT-Plus Greasemonkey-script. We give feedbacks frequently and a very nice conversation has developed there in the Forum.
    BTW - I am in the torrent- stuff for content, not Community. Community is a plus. If i need a good Community I go to here, Orkut etc.
    Well, one thing is for sure - morones and douchebags are not welcome anyplace. Read Rules, FAQ, search before U ask (common problem here as well) and treat everybody with the same respect U expect from everybody. Then U feel much better yourself and soon become a respected member of the Community.
    Reverting back to the original question. Having all major trackers I wanted for some time, SCT and TL (beside Bithumen, FTN) is still the apple of my eye.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Great site but very hard to seed back from home

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    very very good pre-times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I wish to have the chance to pass login page then ill tell u all my feelings

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    forums can be funny sometimes there so its not bad as far as community goes but not nearly as good as some others. the speeds, pre times and basically everything you would want in a 0day tracker are fucking amazing though so they dont need the best forums. great site, loved it when i was first there and i still love it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    sct is the high-tech tracker. nothing i'd seen before had better speeds in anything. browsing times, downloads, pretimes - nearly everything is fast as lightning there.

but i could notice after a few days, that the community is very cold and anonymous.

it's a high tech tracker and so are the people and the staff.

i wish the atmosphere sometimes would be a little more warmhearted there.

if your into maxing out your 100mbit connection with the best content available, sct is your tracker.

if you want a friendly and active community, not really.

i know for sure what's the reason for this, but that would leed to far ...
    Quoted for Truth.

The only thing the little boys in their forums do is to, well... damn near everything.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by 9NINE View Post
    I wish to have the chance to pass login page then ill tell u all my feelings
    dont worry m8..u will

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast