Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Reaction after getting into ScT

bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    probably the most wanted tracker here on FST is ScT. i mean everyday you see a hundred looong posts like 'can i please get a free ScT invite ive been lookin for years..blah blah..and how i wont get to go to heaven if i dont get one'. I just wanted to ask those lucky guys who got into ScT after hunting for it for ages, how did u guys feel after getting in? would love to read about your reactions
    P.S. I just got a free invite to ScT and im absolutely dumbfounded. really dunno wat to say or how to feel. i will post my reaction after i get over this phase lol
    Last edited by bikernin; 11-29-2007 at 05:30 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I got my invite from some random guy offering it on Brokenstones.

It's a nice site, good speeds, but the community seems so so.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lucky you too fsephie

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i don't see ANY reason to not love that tracker
    if u look for pre times, sct is the best, speed/content/... in SCT!!
    they even have active forum
    i really like that tracker..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    well i havent got my invite from here,i got one from my friend from torrent site where im very good member,well first time when i log in and see all that was really great and it was for few days but later u find that nothing special abouth site,its all the same s***,only diffrent is that pretime is very fast,speed is also great but it also on other sites and there is forum/IRC that i dont use at all..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I am not a n00b BT Rep: +4
    I joined in the first week of the site opening so to be honest i have never had that warm fuzzy feeling about it.
    Its always just been a normal site for me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post
    i don't see ANY reason to not love that tracker
    if u look for pre times, sct is the best, speed/content/... in SCT!!
    they even have active forum
    i really like that tracker..
    i never said i dint like it. i wanna know how you felt when you got into it the first time

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    i got into sct and tt the same day....and it was an account of a friend then...he shared those account with me...i was happy..it all happpened really fast...i got bitmetv,pt, on the same day i could get into sct and tt...i felt like complete and mostly i wasnt prepared it all happened really fast....and anywyas i used the account for a while and i stopped logging in to sct after a while....i personally wouldnt wanan get in to sct because i cant handle the speed and i felt sct is more about making money...i sort of took some screen shots of the sct account ,was happy for a while.i guess.
    Last edited by stitched; 11-29-2007 at 06:05 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    sct is the high-tech tracker. nothing i'd seen before had better speeds in anything. browsing times, downloads, pretimes - nearly everything is fast as lightning there.

but i could notice after a few days, that the community is very cold and anonymous.

it's a high tech tracker and so are the people and the staff.

i wish the atmosphere sometimes would be a little more warmhearted there.

if your into maxing out your 100mbit connection with the best content available, sct is your tracker.

if you want a friendly and active community, not really.

i know for sure what's the reason for this, but that would leed to far ...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I was ecstatic and happy. Nah really, it's well worth the title of the best tracker and for me it's special.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast