Thread: Neverwinter Nights

Hello i was searching for this game on K-Lite and i found a file called "Never.Winter.Nights.Myth.Rip(61x2.88)". Does anyone have any idea if this works?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    yep, it works.

3. Games   -   #3
    It works, but it has no sound, music or and audio whatsoever. I want the isos for it. However Supernova search isn't working, and eMule takes forever. As for Kazaa, it never ends up getting done.

4. Games   -   #4
    americanvice
    I downloaded it and it works fine, no problem with the spell book, but the lack of sounds piss me off...
    There's a setup.bat wich extract the sounds but they're empty: 0 kB isn't much of sound...
    Is there somewhere I could get the music and the sounds?
    And the movies are also included but they don't get played in the game and you can't look at them directly... Any clues about that?

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by americanvice+10 January 2004 - 00:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (americanvice @ 10 January 2004 - 00:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I downloaded it and it works fine, no problem with the spell book, but the lack of sounds piss me off...
    There&#39;s a setup.bat wich extract the sounds but they&#39;re empty: 0 kB isn&#39;t much of sound...
    Is there somewhere I could get the music and the sounds?
    And the movies are also included but they don&#39;t get played in the game and you can&#39;t look at them directly... Any clues about that? [/b]

The movies won&#39;t play because it is a rip. The releasers swap the all the big movie files with smaller movie files with the exact same name. This decreases the file size. The audio is also ripped out. Thats why its called a ripped version.

<!--QuoteBegin-Xasth
    @20 December 2003 - 01:17
    It works, but it has no sound, music or and audio whatsoever. I want the isos for it. However Supernova search isn&#39;t working, and eMule takes forever. As for Kazaa, it never ends up getting done.[/quote]

There is a Neverwinter ISO torrent. Look here (it takes a while to load usually, just be patient):
    http://novasearch.net/?search=neverwinter&...None&order=desc