Thread: Sct

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i know it a little soon for me but i would really love it if someone would give me an sct invite. im extremely active here lately, ive done giveaways, and the one tracker i use alot i have a really good ratio in, also my speed test is fairly good. so if someone could kindly give me an invite i would forever be in debt.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Maybe if you were a little more active and made a few freiends you would have more of a chance. you have been here since 2006 that's not active in my eyes

I recomend you makes some friends and the rest of the crap to go along with it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    i agree for a while i wasnt posting but in the past few weeks ive double my posts, and i really only post giveaways and such in this section of fst, i think if i posted other places i might make more friends, but look at it this way, if i get the invite, i can get invites and then, i will be able to make friends, hopefully,

so please, and invite is greatly appreciated

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    user2000's Avatar DARE FOR MORE!!!! BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    im a sct dreamer too.. but is hard to get..i was scamed because i try to get one of that...
    wish you luck man!

I wish to join FTN comunity!If you need help dont hezitate to contact me!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    well i really would like sct ftn or fsc one of those 3 would make my dreams come true

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by iKill View Post
    well i really would like sct ftn or fsc one of those 3 would make my dreams come true
    isn't it funny how noobs who say they are just starting,,
    just learning,, they don't know jack... always ask for the
    highest level trackers???
    "Duhhh... i'M nEw giVe mE Ut-k...pLEa$e.. grrgle..glub glub"..
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    @iKill, close this thread if u dont wanna hear the truth

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    @ ikill: with ur speed ur stats would hav been much better..anywayz u hav every right to make a request

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If you would have asked just after you joined here over 12 months ago it would have been 10 times easier than leaving it this late and asking now.

It is near impossible these days to get an ScT invite from here, as most of the oldies with the old invites just don't hang around here, and what is left is the more recent members who have to pay (sorry - donate) for their invites, and who in their right mind is just going to dip into their bank account to purchase an invite for you? What have you done that warrants that kind of action?.

Not being negative, just being realistic.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    i understand what everyone is saying, as i said i knew it was a little early