Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking or an FTN invite

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    congrats!!!!!

now dont fuck it up

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Congrat fsephie, and welcome to F*N.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    congrate fsephie
    woow man now you join best site here
    and about you Brandon
    You are a man difficult situations
    i hope in Future win this site from you
    thanks all

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    why is everyone suddenly a non trader :/
    Hopefully it is because they truly feel it is the right way to go. If you have a little patience eventually you get what you are after without having to break any rules. This way you never have to look over your shoulder or walk on eggshells.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    i dont think everyone is a non trader.. its just that most of us who r looking for an ftn invite dont have enough to balance the equation...i am sure for he who has fsc invite or sumthing higer level invite, ftn will not be all that hard to get...climbing up the ladder is the tough part
    ftn invite=__________

If you have a little patience eventually you get older...nothing is gonna change...u have to earn it urself...well i tried begging sure seems no one pays attention.. i will come back after my exams.. hopefully i will have enough to balance the equation by then..
    Last edited by stitched; 11-30-2007 at 09:03 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    i dont think everyone is a non trader.. its just that most of us who r looking for an ftn invite dont have enough to balance the equation...i am sure for he who has fsc invite or sumthing higer level invite, ftn will not be all that hard to get...climbing up the ladder is the tough part
    ftn invite=__________

If you have a little patience eventually you get older...nothing is gonna change...u have to earn it urself...well i tried begging sure seems no one pays attention.. i will come back after my exams.. hopefully i will have enough to balance the equation by then..
    Maybe because you are still new here? If you are expecting FST users to invite you then you will have to wait a while, get to know a few people and establish a little trust.

When you have been here only for a month or 2 your best luck at getting an invite is from a staff member as they are actually allowed to invite a rotten apple or two.

Hopefully you can understand what I am trying to say.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    to all traders:

take this as an example. the op got sct and ftn within two weeks.

stop trading and you will be successful.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Congrats. I will say no more. Will continue not to trade n participate. But should and when should i make a sincere request like this? I understand few are given, seems if u show your true desire for a invite, you will receive? iHave not traded anything ever so, will see i guess..? Sorry for the neg comments...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    stop trading and you will be successful.
    yes, but you have to have a brain as well.

think about it this way: getting into bt sites, even the most private bt sites are quite easy to get into compared to certain other forms of piracy that are more private and imho better.

people who aim high and beg for sites like ftn don't really realize that sites like ftn are not high, are not insanely private, and are easy to get into.

to obtain a site like ftn try to at least have a reason, because if it is an epenis thing then aim a lot higher than ftn since it will not get you anywhere.

brandon you're f'en awesome. don't get me wrong. i love ftn, but i'm bluntly honest.
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 11-30-2007 at 10:13 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    double post.. sorry
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 11-30-2007 at 10:01 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast