Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN (who deserve it)

SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    there must be a limit for requesting high levels as many other people have suggested it before. now that is going to stop noobs from requesting them

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by conzer View Post
    Seems everybody wants to get into the FTN. So, that must be a magic tracker! I hate the magics, so please don't give me FTN invite or acc. I'm satisfied with my TL acc - great content, speed and esasy to seed. I heard that FTN doesn't have ratio system. Who cares? I love to see how my ratio is growing.
    So, if u have FTN give it to those poor guys who are begging for it. NOT TO ME!
    P.S: please note: this is not against the FTN, this is against who wants FTN.

what you say plz??
    tl a great site
    also ftn same thing
    why you attack ftn
    see that to know why people want this site
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount8823
    Last edited by PRINCE; 11-30-2007 at 11:08 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Seems everybody wants to get into the FTN. So, that must be a magic tracker! I hate the magics, so please don't give me FTN invite or acc. I'm satisfied with my TL acc - great content, speed and esasy to seed. I heard that FTN doesn't have ratio system. Who cares? I love to see how my ratio is growing.
    So, if u have FTN give it to those poor guys who are begging for it. NOT TO ME!
    P.S: please note: this is not against the FTN, this is against who wants FTN.
    hey conzer, what would you say if i asked you to pm me your email for an ftn invite? i sort of like your honest attititude.
    thanks, but as you see i don't need it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i don't try to get into
    so why do you make this kind of thread?......

Or you just want attention....

hey conzer, what would you say if i asked you to pm me your email for an ftn invite? i sort of like your honest attititude.
    Wow.....I will PM you Polarbear...
    Last edited by kirktrix; 11-30-2007 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5

fair enough - never mind.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    the guys just expressing his opinion. its kinda irritating to see soo many FTN request threads. and when one in 100 does manage to get an invite, they get even more encouraged

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post

after a month i can access to the bt section, and its full of these kind of requests..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post

after a month i can access to the bt section, and its full of these kind of requests..
    so what mate ?
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by melatonin View Post

so what mate ?
    if there are always requests, i'll leave this section

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

Instead of posting thread like this... Just ignore all FTN related threads... and just enjoy your stay here...

or do you have already TL account? if u have just stay in BitTorrent section....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast