Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FTN (who deserve it)

Spam?
    Nothing Here!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    FTN I heard has no ratio but I can't live without the ratio status bar. Keep me going.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    their is nothing wrong in creating a thread for requesting any tracker u want even if u r a noob or a senior member but their should be a limit like u create one request thread per week may be

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    browser stuck double post sorry
    Last edited by dave12; 11-30-2007 at 12:51 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    anyone has the right to ask for whatever he wants. if you want a tracker and you are afraid to let people know what you want you'll never get it.

if you want ftn, ask for it! be a little creative and your chances are higher.

if anybody doesn't like requests, don't read them!

p.s. i like poems.
    i came to the conclusions that..if you believe that invites are meant 2 be free..they are not meant 2 be given for free to any1..only some1 u could trust..and by trust doesnt mean that u had 2 talk with him for a bazzilion year..its okay if u look around @ his history ..posts..etc
    thats why i hate those posts regarding ftn invite from some1 with 50 posts or something like that..and they are actually getting invited..ppl think that by this way they are helping their community..but indeed not!..if u believe that invites are not 2 be traded..then they are not 2 be given away to some1 who is not trusted @ all..yet he knows how 2 write a poem..

personal opinion tho..millions would differ with me anyway
    Been There, Done That

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Shultziboy's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Community.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNa View Post
    there must be a limit for requesting high levels as many other people have suggested it before. now that is going to stop noobs from requesting them
    Why? Considering the level system is completely arbitrary, give one good reason why anyone with a computer and an internet connection shouldn't ask for one.

"Be easy, my ninja."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    People have the right to have their own opinions , so if he thinks F*N isn't worthy, i will respect his opinion. Simply as that.
    When i see threads about "how wonderful is F*N bla bla bla" i rarely saw comments against it.....this all sounds quiet cynical.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    anyone has the right to ask for whatever he wants. if you want a tracker and you are afraid to let people know what you want you'll never get it.

if you want ftn, ask for it! be a little creative and your chances are higher.

if anybody doesn't like requests, don't read them!

p.s. i like poems.
    u r right..but this title seems a little bit like ftn giveaway...like ftn [to those who deserve it] ...so i think this guy is playing some stupid joke

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234