Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN (who deserve it)

i dont see you very activ here mate...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Mrststyle's Avatar w0wz0r123~ BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    u can close the topic

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by conzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by melatonin View Post

so what mate ?
    if there are always requests, i'll leave this section
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post

after a month i can access to the bt section, and its full of these kind of requests..
    Instead of posting thread like this... Just ignore all FTN related threads... and just enjoy your stay here...

or do you have already TL account? if u have just stay in BitTorrent section....

after these posts, maybe this wasn't a nice move from me
    yes, i using my tl with pleasure

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Arrow

Seems everybody wants to get into the FTN. So, that must be a magic tracker! I hate the magics, so please don't give me FTN invite or acc. I'm satisfied with my TL acc - great content, speed and esasy to seed. I heard that FTN doesn't have ratio system. Who cares? I love to see how my ratio is growing.
    So, if u have FTN give it to those poor guys who are begging for it. NOT TO ME!
    P.S: please note: this is not against the FTN, this is against who wants FTN.
    you r completely right, man

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Good for you... There are different kind of members here.. you are lucky that you are contented with what you have...but some members here that want more.." Speed, Community, and other aspect...including rarity..." so just respect them and you will get your respect too...We are here to enjoy.....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    yeah we're enjoyable people
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post

Instead of posting thread like this... Just ignore all FTN related threads... and just enjoy your stay here...

or do you have already TL account? if u have just stay in BitTorrent section....

nop not one bit!..i am one of the few who'll support u..not with the hate of ftn cuz i like ftn..and i like tl!..it just makes me nervous all that weird posts with peoms and love stories about ftn..cmon guys its just a website!..plus..u'll get ur essential needs on TL..heck..its only a few extra packs that u'll find on ftn thats not on tl(note that there's also lots of stuff on tl that u wont find on ftn)..so yeah..dont really take that run for ftn!..its not that much of worth it if ur gonna spend days and nights preparing peoms to convince some1 2 invite u!..i like ur attitude
    Been There, Done That

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    anyone has the right to ask for whatever he wants. if you want a tracker and you are afraid to let people know what you want you'll never get it.

if you want ftn, ask for it! be a little creative and your chances are higher.

if anybody doesn't like requests, don't read them!

p.s. i like poems.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    anyone has the right to ask for whatever he wants. if you want a tracker and you are afraid to let people know what you want you'll never get it.

if you want ftn, ask for it! be a little creative and your chances are higher.

if anybody doesn't like requests, don't read them!
    my thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    p.s. i like poems.
    Damn i had a C on writing essays in high school

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast