Thread: Starwars Kotor

krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Anybody got the new stars game for XBOX? if so is it good? how is the AI and style of the game? cause im thinkin of gettin it.....

2. Games   -   #2
    Well since it's from BioWare, the engine is probably very similar to Neverwinter Nights. So if you have played that, that's probably a good idea of how KotOR plays.

3. Games   -   #3
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    i think its kinda like jedi outcast cept alot better,obviously cause its on xbox

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

4. Games   -   #4
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Koo, imma get it then, is it also mulitplayer?? i know its not xboxlive

5. Games   -   #5
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    i think it will just be singleplayer, u choose the dark side or good side....ill probaly get it too

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

6. Games   -   #6
    I picked it up put a bit of time into it. The graphics are great for a rpg, the fighting is a wierd hybrid turn-based thing that might take some getting used to. It's not as open-ended as Morrowind, but is still a very complex game with great voice-acting, lip-synching, etc...The characters are great and you'll end up actually liking them instead of wishing they would shut up and leave you be. The worlds are each very unique and have the feel of episodes 4-6. I have not regretted getting this game at all. It is single player, but supposably will be able to get updates through X-Box Live. Well worth it.