Poster
    Metallica and Nirvana. B)

2. Music   -   #22
    MrT
    Anything by Madonna.

3. Music   -   #23
    Originally posted by N£MO@24 July 2003 - 21:59
    Metallica and Nirvana. B)
    Nirvana : I agree you don't like their music but at lest it had a reason benath it. So please pay some respect. They were the simble of the decaying world and generation that is today. I can feel pain in every word Kurt Cobain wrote-

Btw : Not trying to flame or start an arguement with you N£mo.

Metallica is alla a matter of taste. they do excess with being the same after a while, but songs like Nothing else matters and Fade to black are and will stay in the hiostory of rock. (they are part of it too)

*Ctrl*

4. Music   -   #24
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@22 July 2003 - 15:17
    :x Evanescence :x AHHHHHHHHHHHh I don't know what the hell people hear in this crap. That lead singer chick couldn't carry a tune in a bucket if her life depended on it.
    Oh there's much worse then Evanescence. Listen to this crap and then tell me if Evanescence is the worst shit you ever heard.

I don't even know what the worst music I ever heard is. I've heard so much there is no worst song.

5. Music   -   #25
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@23 July 2003 - 01:17
    :x Evanescence :x AHHHHHHHHHHHh I don't know what the hell people hear in this crap. That lead singer chick couldn't carry a tune in a bucket if her life depended on it.
    I must admit...the level of idioticy never ceases to amaze me...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123