Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

helsing's Avatar überleetzor
    Quote Originally Posted by jetje View Post
    I also like the playing style from Jason Williams, but since he moved to the heat he's becoming a more 'styled and structured' PG and the funfactor is less. Maybe he's more effective for the team now but i liked the genuis unconventional style wich he entered the NBA over the disciplined style he's playing now.
    He is playing pretty bad now in the Heat, they all depend on how Wade is playing. I think they will get very very hard in the playoffs this year, probably they won't.
    Study Study Study!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    jason williams is still a great player but i love the vintage jason williams, he was so good

i can pretty much watch all the games i want with the nba league pass

and who do you guys think will make the playoffs this year? my guesses for the east are boston, orlando, detroit, cleveland, chicago(come on they've got to get to their form from last season sooner or later), toronto, indiana and either milwaukee or new jersey and for the west are spurs, pheonix, dallas, utah, hornets, rockets, denver, lakers/warriors

well its just who i think could make it to the playoffs
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    The Lakers are my favorite team, but I'm not paying much attention these days because it looks like it's going to be a
    very long time before they are contenders again.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm from Poland... I like Cleveland Cavaliers and my favourite player is LeBron James... I don't have any NBA TV, or CANAL+, i'm watching games on computer

B-BALL 4 EVER

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    ChampJulius's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGiK_00 View Post
    I'm from Poland... I like Cleveland Cavaliers and my favourite player is LeBron James... I don't have any NBA TV, or CANAL+, i'm watching games on computer

B-BALL 4 EVER
    Interesting, you usually don't see too many Polish people being fans of the NBA.

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Celtics are really bringing it this year with are triple threat, Pierce, Garnett, and Allen. Whoooa!!!

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    Touareg's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by climacus View Post
    I see that there is no NBA thread in this section. So, are there any fans from outside the USA? What is your favourite team and are you succeeding in getting to watch some games?
    of course , my favorite is heat
    Impossible is Nothing !

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Celtics are really bringing it this year with are triple threat, Pierce, Garnett, and Allen. Whoooa!!!
    They start the season good....we will see if they still manage to win if they face the western team like San Antonio, Dallas and Phoenix....but they are the team to beat in Eastern Conference...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Saw Houston vs Toronto a few days ago. The Rockets should easily be a contender for the title. But what i don't get is that a coach allows his starplayer (T-Mac) to play the entire game on his own. It seems the guy doesn't know there are 4 more players in the court with a Houston shirt... Really unbelievable. If the coach doesn't correct that kind of behaviour the rockets will strugle even to get into the playoffs. So much waste of talent. If he gets mcgrady to play for the team, they will be a force to reckon with.

My predicted final: Celtics vs Suns

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Just saw Miami vs Phoenix last night.... GREAT game!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast