Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    filemp3 (don't know)
    Also opened.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    ^_^ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iwaldo View Post
    SCC is better than all those sites.
    ScT better torrent speed and the better pretimes, an awesome amount of torrents and over a hundred thousand peers. ie: It beats SCC on every level.

and hopefully you arent oblivious to statistics, so here are some TRacers Stats:

(~TRacers) ScT 21343, SCC 15345, ChronicTracker 13139, SuperTorrents 10071, GFTracker 8441, PiSexy 7886, BitNation 5144, HeavenTracker 4557, RushBits 3048, TorrentBytes 2786, SceneHD 1511, DigitalHive 1067, Merc-Tech 1059

as you can plainly see, ScT is beating SCC by almost 6000 torrents.

So why dont you slip into something a little bit more comfortable... like a coma.

~Darkness
    SCC holds their own pretty well considering they haven't been around as long as ScT. I haven't seen SCC in tracers recently anyways.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I Run It
    Quote Originally Posted by dzturbd View Post

ScT better torrent speed and the better pretimes, an awesome amount of torrents and over a hundred thousand peers. ie: It beats SCC on every level.

and hopefully you arent oblivious to statistics, so here are some TRacers Stats:

(~TRacers) ScT 21343, SCC 15345, ChronicTracker 13139, SuperTorrents 10071, GFTracker 8441, PiSexy 7886, BitNation 5144, HeavenTracker 4557, RushBits 3048, TorrentBytes 2786, SceneHD 1511, DigitalHive 1067, Merc-Tech 1059

as you can plainly see, ScT is beating SCC by almost 6000 torrents.

So why dont you slip into something a little bit more comfortable... like a coma.

~Darkness
    SCC holds their own pretty well considering they haven't been around as long as ScT. I haven't seen SCC in tracers recently anyways.
    I agree but considering, they have ask for range of donations per month like ScT, and exceed it EVERY month like ScT and have around same number of members, you would expect them to be neck in neck for the top spot.

~Darkness

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dzturbd View Post

I agree but considering, they have ask for range of donations per month like ScT, and exceed it EVERY month like ScT and have around same number of members, you would expect them to be neck in neck for the top spot.

~Darkness
    As far as pretimes go, I'd say they're both pretty close. Also, SCC has very respectable MP3 pretimes (fastest I know of). You also have to consider that since ScT invites are harder to come by they have a better membership base (tons of seedboxes), whereas SCC is still giving away invites like candy meaning they have tons of leechers still. I'd give it another year before they're neck-in-neck.

Either way I love both sites

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    no ,, there's no Another site can look like SCC

SCC is gr8 Tracker

i love it

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    iwaldo's Avatar Member
    To be honest I don't give a fuck about your stats, I'm a member of both sites and SCC is still much better in my opinion.

So, why don't you go slip into something a little more comfortable, like your mom's bed

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    This is what I don't like about ScC;

Users who have been members for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 50 GB and have a ratio above 1.05.
    The default class of new members. Inactive accounts will be deleted after 1 week

If you're a member of any of ScT, FtN, TL, RevvTT et tal, the above rules hardly encourage sticking around until you reach Poweruser status. And then, your grace period is like 42 days.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    This is what I don't like about ScC;

Users who have been members for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 50 GB and have a ratio above 1.05.
    The default class of new members. Inactive accounts will be deleted after 1 week

If you're a member of any of ScT, FtN, TL, RevvTT et tal, the above rules hardly encourage sticking around until you reach Poweruser status. And then, your grace period is like 42 days.
    I don't blame them. They're a relatively new site with tons of invites still going around, so it's in their best interest to weed out all the site collectors. If you're not going to use it at least once a week you really don't deserve it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12