Thread: Windows Xp Professional

I was just wondering does anyone know if the windows xp pro.exe on verified downloads work? I mean I already have it on my other desktop system Its came installed..but I want to install it on my laptop now...and I was wondering if thats gonna puck up my system or not when I try to install it. because doesnt a system have to restart in order to install that OS or any other OS for that matter, and when it restarts how can the exe still run huh?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Good question...ive always wondered too....how does it work? if you answer this one u will be helping me also lol
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    lynx's Avatar .
    Rename the file to .iso and burn to the image to cd.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Yes, in order to reformat your computer you must renaim the file to .iso and burn it to a CD, u place the disk in the Disk Drive(Note: NOT DVD) and restart your computer after the disk is into the drive, it should restart into the setup, and select that u want to format it in FAT mode, (best harddrive space) and it will take a while, but it is worth it to upgrade to XP Pro

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Oh..because I knew it couldnt work like that but another thing...The Cd key Generator form Verified Downloads does anyone know if that actually produces working Cd keys? Because I've tried alot of other Key generators in the past and they never work...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    One out of ten of the generators might work, your better off just downloading individual keys as a document in the kazaa search... tell me if it works for you

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Edit

Nvm
    Last edited by deeswift; 10-11-2006 at 04:44 AM.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Edit
    Last edited by Ninjastyle; 10-11-2006 at 05:44 AM.