Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T3

Terminator fans quite satisfied with T3. I am thinking its lacks major special effects. T3 didnt do justice as a sequel to T2. Its Terminator movie and its 2003, I expected the best SFX than any other movies. I didnt happen. Story was somewhat OK. Chase scene was the only thing to see in the movie. And I think clare danes wasnt good enough.

T3 Fans , am I talking to the hand ?
    sig removed.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    loved the first two movies, very dissapointed with T3, i agree about the chase and lack of sfx considering it's 2003. But i must say throwing more money at it wouldnt
    have done any good. Lets face it you need a decent script to start with, and as a third instalment it was a none starter. Still two out of three aint bad. Better than the Matrix franchise managed.
    max 80x80
    100kb

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by neil1967@22 July 2003 - 18:13
    Still two out of three aint bad. Better than the Matrix franchise managed.
    That has yet to be decided, the third matrix isn't out yet, and don't tell me you thought the first movie was bad, because it wasn't. I think T3 was a pretty good movie, but yes, ofcourse it could have been better.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    the Matrix is pretty much perfect in my opinion, but after seeing reloaded i think it was better to let it stand alone. Still the third instalment will as you say tell the full
    story, lets hope its a better story than the one told in T3
    max 80x80
    100kb

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by neil1967@22 July 2003 - 18:50
    the Matrix is pretty much perfect in my opinion, but after seeing reloaded i think it was better to let it stand alone. Still the third instalment will as you say tell the full
    story, lets hope its a better story than the one told in T3
    Well, they are two totally different things. The Explanation:

T1 was good, but the Matrix was great.
    T2 was amazing, and Reloaded was good.
    T3 was alright, and Revolutions is a question mark.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    each has his own taste, lets agree to disagree, or i'll have to change my name to devils advocate.
    max 80x80
    100kb

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Haha.

Well, what I was trying to say was that the movies don't follow the same form. Matrix had a good opener, while T1 was just ok. The second films were different however.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Terminator and terminator 2 were both hugely entertaining with a good plot.Matrix was also entertaining with an exellent plot.I loved reloaded and cant wait for the third,comparing the two trilogys seems a bit strange to me,although they are both about man vs machine they are entirely different in there own rite.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    T3 needs more thad better fx's.. John Mostow need shot for making this shit,

He Runied James Cameron's amazing Legacy

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    metro, i thank you!
    you managed to make my point far my eloquently than i could have managed in the time it takes to say, Don't mention the Matrix!
    max 80x80
    100kb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast