Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: have seedbox access

fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by goysalh View Post
    Sgtmajor more helper maybe If you don't do this.He can send invite but now nobody sent invite.FTN and theirs member very gentleman people.
    Agreed totally

People have tried here with bigger better offers for a spot in FTN and got nothing
    And then there were other people who had not much but just showed some dignity and humility and respect to members and the tracker and got one
    It just shows who FTN wants and who it doesn't

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by jatt23
    yaar...i pay a shitload for it...so dont spam my thread
    So, in a way, you're paying for an FTN invite ... ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goysalh View Post
    Sgtmajor more helper maybe If you don't do this.He can send invite but now nobody sent invite.FTN and theirs member very gentleman people.
    Agreed totally

People have tried here with bigger better offers for a spot in FTN and got nothing
    And then there were other people who had not much but just showed some dignity and humility and respect to members and the tracker and got one
    It just shows who FTN wants and who it doesn't

I agree with you.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jatt23
    yaar...i pay a shitload for it...so dont spam my thread
    So, in a way, you're paying for an FTN invite ... ?
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234