Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: chronictracker

slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Ya, but people don't use the site, because everyone that snatches there has like 10KB/s upstream. Few seedboxes by USERS. The irc bonus and all the free leech has given everyone a high ratio which causes hit n runs.

They have high monthly bills, and they have good people that donate. But you kinda have to let those people do whatever they want...

Its a good site that I check daily and I root for them, but theres alot that needs to be addressed to move the site in a positive direction.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Here to please BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    as said, layout just means a hell lot when coming to making a nice torrent site. So get cracking!
    Never Traded, never will! Free Invites, the way it's ment to be!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Design..
    why it is important? Becouse there are XY sites with similar content and why would i choose one thats getting me dizzy when i see it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by stroj View Post
    Design..
    why it is important? Becouse there are XY sites with similar content and why would i choose one thats getting me dizzy when i see it.
    Amen, plus they ask for donations so often, etc.

If you want to run a popular 0-day you really have to excel in every way, and even if the tracker does... there's still good chance it will fail.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Ænima's Avatar 2 in 1 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by gtf0 View Post
    well if people would actually USE the site, the speed would be better
    You are reversing the law of case and effect, something that communists are almost forced to do :

the amount of people using the site does not directly cause a respectable swarm speed; the high speeds instead directly attracts more people to use the site.
    Last edited by Ænima; 12-03-2007 at 01:05 AM. Reason: inserted smiley for an element of humor

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    If CT were to close signups, become invite only, change their layout, and slow down on the asking donations, it can easily become a great tracker. Their pre time and speeds are already amazing.

Any tracker can become overrated like the lvl 10s if they follow in the same foot steps, as to hide its url, reduce the amount of invites, and make it very hard to get into.
    Last edited by nethawk; 12-03-2007 at 01:03 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroj View Post
    Design..
    Amen, plus they ask for donations so often, etc.

If you want to run a popular 0-day you really have to excel in every way, and even if the tracker does... there's still good chance it will fail.
    nah i dont think that they will fail,they have very good crew..but yea desing is very important for site if site is ugly hmmm is very hard to used..i hope someone from there see this and some thing start to move..

also they have good pretime in TV and Xvid but games and others is not so great there,i havent see any console game been uploaded.

Last edited by fOrUmAs; 12-03-2007 at 02:20 AM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    Ya, but people don't use the site, because everyone that snatches there has like 10KB/s upstream.
    Loser isps capping us!
    Last edited by tweakz; 12-03-2007 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I liked it better before they put all that grey in the background.... other than that I don't see what you guys are all complaining about, I've seen a lot worse layouts than CT... at least they are (or at least were before the grey) original.
    but their pre-times are sick! beats anything else on that level. all they need are a few seedboxes and I think they could really take off.
    also they are now invite only now so maybe that's the first step.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by troyk1 View Post
    all they need are a few seedboxes and I think they could really take off.
    Sounds like ur staff there making u guys look good!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast