Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upload speed

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    my utorrent never had a really easy time uploading but i now i seem to not be uploading at all... how can i fix my utorrent uploading problems to allows for maximum uploading speed.
    i have included a pic of my tracker

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Bad Blue Boy's Avatar I love Dinamo zagreb BT Rep: +2
    my your isp provider is throttling down you upload speed
    i love IC ...we are a great community and i hope that we will be even greater ..

Never trade its just not right,and collecting trackers is not ok to...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    for start if u are memeber of private sites and using only them then u should Turn off DHT!!! well there is not many leecher(peers) to seed atm..that could be reasone why is slow but continue to seed..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    can someone either describe optimum uploading utorrent setup or how to get around throttling

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Your isp could be one comcast are very well known for this and i'm in a different country where comcast does not even exist also you could try turning on encryption that may help. private site dht turned off peer exchange turned off. you could also try patching your tcp/ip to increase your max in and out connections it basicly patches over what windows default allows and you can set it yourself sorry no link. also make sure you are not flooding your modem by haveing to much seeding at once and to many people connecting to you meaning don't allow 10000 people to connect to a 1mb connection or even the amount of peers which is not alot in that screen shot as somebody here pointed out.

There is a fix for this isp problem but it does not work for everybody and it's no where near guaranteed useing VPN if i remember reading it correctly
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-03-2007 at 03:19 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by iKill View Post
    can someone either describe optimum uploading utorrent setup or how to get around throttling

if u need more info it will be easy that u go to utorrent.com and there u will im sure find what u need to know

or yes like someone said maybe your ISP have something to do with this..can u tell what is your ISP?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ya, it 4 sure seems like a isp throttle!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    yeah, definitely turn off DHT especially for TL
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    none of those torrents have many peers, could just be that nobody is connected to you because they are already maxing their speed out on others. Download a tv episode within 5 minutes of it coming out to test your speed
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    or use a public torrent site, you will always max out your upload speed there
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast