Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iranian movie torrent site ?

pdj2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Skizo u better laught at hollywood movies wich almost all are about pussy and crappy life in the usa and yet they're making it crappier with thier gay movies
    laugh or cry (dont know what to say) at tv shows/movies like californication that shows what a humankind life pple have in america , then ask urself what makes pple change to that kind of animal while they born as human? aks urself what makes an 8 years old boy kill his classmates with a gun? aks urself how pple can kill each other with no hesitation.? ask why betraying is so funny thing for pple in the usa , ofcurse its not becuz of fantastic hollywood movies! pple just whatch how to kill or betray thier husband/wife , but it does not effect them! ( guess they where born that kind of pple then lol ) . hollywood movies are just for money, they dont even think of pple and what they are going to watch ,they forgot that these movies are gonna effect pple's life and thier personality. its very easiy and does not need any skill to make a movie with two person f*cking eachother just to get more customer ,its very easy to make hollywood movies, ofcurse for pple who are living in the hollywood , pple who dont care about others.

Skizo u better laught at hollywood movies wich almost all are about pussy and crappy life in the usa and yet they're making it crappier with thier gay movies
    laugh or cry (dont know what to say) at tv shows/movies like californication that shows what a humankind life pple have in america , then ask urself what makes pple change to that kind of animal while they born as human? aks urself what makes an 8 years old boy kill his classmates with a gun? aks urself how pple can kill each other with no hesitation.? ask why betraying is so funny thing for pple in the usa , ofcurse its not becuz of fantastic hollywood movies! pple just whatch how to kill or betray thier husband/wife , but it does not effect them! ( guess they where born that kind of pple then lol ) . hollywood movies are just for money, they dont even think of pple and what they are going to watch ,they forgot that these movies are gonna effect pple's life and thier personality. its very easiy and does not need any skill to make a movie with two person f*cking eachother just to get more customer ,its very easy to make hollywood movies, ofcurse for pple who are living in the hollywood , pple who dont care about others.
    Last edited by pdj2; 12-03-2007 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-signature-avatar-rules-83183

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by pdj2 View Post
    Koskeshe khar. although i do agree with what you say...its what sells. californication is a good show. and if you notice television is becoming alot more geared toward sex whereas movies are turning into more of a family event. i could go on and on but im too drunk and i have to pee

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Koskeshe khar. although i do agree with what you say...its what sells. californication is a good show. and if you notice television is becoming alot more geared toward sex whereas movies are turning into more of a family event. i could go on and on but im too drunk and i have to pee
    why would i argue with such a retarded drunk person who starts his words with darn.
    u have been ignored ,so koskesh ammate , martikeye amali
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-signature-avatar-rules-83183

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1

I think I got past the word Skizo, and then my eyes started to hurt

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by pdj2

1. You suck at posting. Hit the "Submit" button once.

2. Learn the sig rules and edit yours before I kick it in the cunt.

3. What the fook is "laught"?

4. The problem with you is you think you know everything about American life from what you see on Dubai television or American movies. Fact is, you know jack shit.

Our lives are comfortable and safe over and we love it. It's so nice in fact that there is a constant flow of millions upon millions of immigrants, many of which are from your corner of the World. We also don't believe that shows such as Californication (awesome as it might be) is what "humankind life pple have in america". You're the only simpleton who believes that.

I'd love to comment on the rest of your post, but it's utter gibberish to me.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    This disscusion will get ugly and become more about lifestyles and political/economical...views on teh world. But the fact is that there are some great movies and tv shows,coming from countries that may look exotic to some people.

I have watched some great movies from russia,and I'll admit that I tought they were gonna be rubish. But there were russian movie nights on TV and once I came home drunk as a pig,and with nothing to do i watched one of them. (Don't remember much about it though) But next time I saw thier tv show called Brigada (kinda russian version of Sopransos) and i decided that Brigada is one of teh best things I watched. And sure it was quite strange to watch something not made in Hollywood,but it was great experience.

So yes there are great movies from other countries. And it's up to each individual to decide fir him selfe if he is gona give them a try
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    1. You suck at posting. Hit the "Submit" button once.
    guess u already know when would someone hit submit button more than once and someting usaul thats why u have made a automerging system but sorry i didnt meant to.
    Our lives are comfortable and safe over and we love it. It's so nice in fact that there is a constant flow of millions upon millions of immigrants, many of which are from your corner of the World. We also don't believe that shows such as Californication (awesome as it might be) is what "humankind life pple have in america". You're the only simpleton who believes that.
    hope u are right
    The problem with you is you think you know everything about American life from what you see on Dubai television or American movies. Fact is, you know jack shit.
    well u are right , but what makes u laugh at iranian movies? wasnt that becaus of what u have seen on tv about iranian ?
    I'd love to comment on the rest of your post, but it's utter gibberish to me.
    i already said what i wanted to say ,so good news for u: u dont need to read utter gibberish comments anymore lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    well u are right , but what makes u laugh at iranian movies? wasnt that becaus of what u have seen on tv about iranian ?
    I never laughed at Iranian movies.

I did however find it amusing that the other fellow believes that Iranian movies are better than movies made in Hollywood or other popular filming locations in the USA. Obviously there is personal opinion, but I don't believe that is the reference he was making.

Thus, what makes him (or you) believe that American made films are of a lesser quality?

Just glancing at the top two websites (IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes) which rate films from all over the World, I don't see a single Irani film on either site as a top rated film. Not on IMDB's Top 250 or RT's Top 100. Just so happens that American made films dominate the list.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    well to be honest i believe that american movie\tv shows are much better than iranian and lots of other countries movies, and admire their writers and the way they express their thoughts,thats why i watch american movie\shows like californication, but it doesnt mean that other countries do not have movie

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ok i was able to find few movies in KG , cinematik and cinema-obscura

seems like i have to depend on those few seeders and public trackers to find those classics

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast