Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Bollywood Movie

Poster
    for me the best will be
    1.kaante
    2.k3g
    3.chalte chalte
    4.kiladio ka kiladi (old movie very action packed guest star the undertaker)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Tell me man! how could you like the same old story going all over again and again. And few movies with a different story are 100% copied from hollywood. Example KAANTE. The whole is copied from "resovior dogs " and first scene is coiped from "usual suspects". those shameless indian producers.
    sig removed.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by aizlumzan@23 July 2003 - 05:52
    Tell me man! how could you like the same old story going all over again and again. And few movies with a different story are 100% copied from hollywood. Example KAANTE. The whole is copied from "resovior dogs " and first scene is coiped from "usual suspects". those shameless indian producers.
    U DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN RIGHT!!!!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I enjoyed Dilse very much. The dance sequences and music were fantastic. The plot was interesting, very different from the usual Bollywood fare.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    dilse was good and as for kaante that was the greatest thing that happend to indian cinema

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    there is an also kaante inspird flim comming out that has sanjay dutt and three other losers with him the movie is called PLAN

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    iBLoStboY's Avatar Poster
    Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    diwale dulhnia le jayenje rocks the best movie off all time

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    ne1 seen Jhankar Beats here
    me thinks thats the funniest hindi movie everr...n a real nice movie too

lagaan and dil chahta were awsome ...those 3 top my chart rite of the top of my head

and ppl..lets not make the same story in evry movie n copying from hollywood thing a drag.....as shitty as some movies might be...there are some good ones around...n lets jus stik to them in this thread !

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    iBLoStboY's Avatar Poster
    Ahhh i almost forget - Aashiqui is one of my favorite movies also - though it was great, along with the songs - many people would disagree with me finding the story a bit boring - Anyways - i've got an idea all the DeSi People start ripping desi movies and putting them on Kazaa - Good rips..... and even if we share them we can't get in trouble cause the RIAA can't come after you

</=- Sharing 1,200 DeSi mp3s at the moment.

Will rip my first DVD soon.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast