Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: need sct

  1. #1
    scotex's Avatar converted... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    377
    need sct invite..if anyone can give it for free i would be very happy..if not pm for i see what u want

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Peter North's Avatar Porn Star BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,835
    Well no need to Pm me, 20 € will be enough
    Dont PM me for trades, or asking for invites.
    All Pmsīs requesting that, will be ignore and deleted.


  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    scotex's Avatar converted... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North View Post
    Well no need to Pm me, 20 € will be enough
    realy? i didnīt know that my friend

    u should help me saying that i am a great guy instead of saying
    the preice i can pay for a sct invite..lol

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Peter North's Avatar Porn Star BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,835
    Quote Originally Posted by scotex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North View Post
    Well no need to Pm me, 20 € will be enough
    realy? i didnīt know that my friend

    u should help me saying that i am a great guy instead of saying
    the preice i can pay for a sct invite..lol

    But if you dont pay for it, some one else will...
    Sct invites are only by paying, 90% of them, the other 10% staff have and some requests from old users...
    Dont PM me for trades, or asking for invites.
    All Pmsīs requesting that, will be ignore and deleted.


  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    scotex's Avatar converted... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    377
    bump

    still needing sct..just pm if u have sct invite..
    Last edited by scotex; 12-05-2007 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •