Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need those

one2one's Avatar SEED FOR EVEV BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    all i need is the learning staff (bitme+bitspyder) its for my education as programing career so i need it hardly
    if you have any of this and will throw it for me i will thanks for all the day and night ....
    and if you trader all i have is revtt with high buffer ...
    hoping any one help me .....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    what happened there...there were quiet a few guys who gave u bitspyder i think....>
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...der-req-250434

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    uh oh someone proly got banned lol not good budddyyyyyy

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    one2one's Avatar SEED FOR EVEV BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    no i swear all it happened thats my provider of internet close my coniction for 1 weak and i don`t download any thing from bitspyder and it disabled my account not any other bad things and i have one from one only not from tow

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    its not allowed to have 2 accounts in bitspyder....and they might warn the inviter ,take away his inviting privilages... ..y dont u pm me ur id in bitspyder i will check on it

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    hmm one week of unactivity and you got disabled maybe you should ask the staff and tell them what happened instead of asking for another invite just a tip you dont have to if you dont want to.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    hmm one week of unactivity and you got disabled maybe you should ask the staff and tell them what happened instead of asking for another invite just a tip you dont have to if you dont want to.
    ok: help me for that please

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    there is no one with the nick u pmed about.....and u said ur gmail account got stolen in the pm you sent me.. and a few posts before u say u were not able to acess the internet for one week and thatz y it got disabled....hmm,all the best getting an invite buddy

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    there is no one with the nick u pmed about.....and u said ur gmail account got stolen in the pm you sent me.. and a few posts before u say u were not able to acess the internet for one week and thatz y it got disabled....hmm,all the best getting an invite buddy
    thanks for your attention my friend and i hope to any one help me
    out for the bitme and bitspyder

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast