Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giveaway BH

jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    ya but then whats to stop idiots from taking reps away from everyone?
    Yeah I guess it could easily be open for abuse. But then again plenty of other forums have negative & positive rep buttons.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    ya but then whats to stop idiots from taking reps away from everyone?
    Yeah I guess it could easily be open for abuse. But then again plenty of other forums have negative & positive rep buttons.
    And most of the old members on these forum can give a newbie large amounts of neg rep these people don't like to be dissagreed because they are allways right it's not newbies abuseing the system it's the people who are old member's that is why i left those forums after being a member for six months me and a very old member there debateing something and he did not like being proved wrong so he hammerd my rep to make me look a total asshole that is why i came here to avoid those kind of idiots the system is not worth the trouble
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-04-2007 at 08:01 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i agree with sleepyy. neg rep points have too many cons. the max they can do is give admins/mods the rights to give negative reps.
    i think the current rep system here is the best ive seen. only slight modification i would suggest is that giveaway of higher level trackers should add more rep points. just dosent make sense if someone who gives away lvl 8 gets the same rep as someone giving away a lvl 2 or 3 invite. its very easy to get invites on lower level trackers and dosent seem fair if someone accumulates rep points by giving away just those. it could be like :
    level 2-4 : 1 rep
    5-7 : 2 reps
    8-10 : 3 reps
    but thats just my opinion. will probably take an entire dedicated thread if its gonna have even a remote chance of implementation
    Last edited by bikernin; 12-04-2007 at 08:26 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12